By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Maynard_Tool said:
SmokedHostage said:
DS - Terrific
Wii - Terrible
360 - Solid
PSP - bad
PS3 - awful

How is it that wii selling > X360 it's doing terrible and X360 solid?? That makes no sense man

Even better: Apparently selling even better than the PS2, or any other console in existence at a similar age, is still terrible.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Still.. .how is it that a console that is selling better than another one is doing worst??? That, again, makes no sense. Doesn't matter if one is a million down from last year. It just doesn't matter. The numbers are there

But oh well.... to each his own I guess

That user was comparing each console to itself, they didnt insist on comparing them to each other. Its no hard task to see the Wii is in higher demand than the 360 or the PS3, but is it in higher demand than it was last year?

@ FayeC

He said that X360 is doing solid, while Wii is doing terrible (yeah, not good, bad, TERRIBLE) when the wii is selling more than the X360. That my friend, no offense, is plain stupid.

If wii > X360, i would expect that wii is going better than X360. But apparently no, Wii > X360 = terrible for the wii. Oh well... to each his own

Alterego-X said:
Maynard_Tool said:
SmokedHostage said:
DS - Terrific
Wii - Terrible
360 - Solid
PSP - bad
PS3 - awful

How is it that wii selling > X360 it's doing terrible and X360 solid?? That makes no sense man

Even better: Apparently selling even better than the PS2, or any other console in existence at a similar age, is still terrible.

OH well.... there are some things that I would never understand in this life. This, is one of them.

Overall the 360 is up YoY compared to 2008 which means the 360 is doing good - heck it's actually growing while the market is shrinking.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Did 360 get a big boost?

And DS does 400k in a July week = wow.

yes the ncaa footy was out this week

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Even if the Wii is selling less than last year it's still selling the best out of the consoles.
It still has the most consoles sold.
It might be down on sales but the sales it has are still good.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Overall the 360 is up YoY compared to 2008 which means the 360 is doing good - heck it's actually growing while the market is shrinking.

You are wrong:

http://vgchartz.com/hwtable.php?cons[]=X360®[]=Total&start=39649&end=39649

It doesn't mean at all 360 is doing good, it just means they cut the price last september to being basically free.

If anything, PS3 does better than 360 considering its price.

double post