By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

:O The difference between Wii and 360 is (very slightly) smaller than the gap between 360 and PS3.

Around the Network

Slowest time of year. DSi is doing amazing. 360 and Wii within 20k of each other. PS3 under 100k WW.....ouch.

CatFangs806 said:
PS3 still doing terribly.

So is 360, for it's price tag.

Smashed said:
CatFangs806 said:

This

Its the summer with no big releases.
I don't think price cuts are needed. If sales don't start to pick up by late Aug then be worried as it is all are low (apart from the DS) and have no reason to be high.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
CatFangs806 said:

Not really. X360 is doing good, ps3 is doing bad. No way to spin it man

Smashed said:
CatFangs806 said:

Coming from you that means it's doing pretty good. ;)

Maynard_Tool said:
Smashed said:
CatFangs806 said:

Not really. X360 is doing good, ps3 is doing bad. No way to spin it man

Accually in the grand scheme of things, all 3 consoles are doing bad.

The fact that he point's out "PS3 is still doing terribly", and doesn't look at the competitor.

PS3 is $100 more and is not that far behind it.

Software please.

Also 360 total sales were adjusted down by about 100k to help fit the recent shipment announcements. Although I don't think that was enough because we still have it at the end of June at almost a virtual sell out with 400,000 difference between sales and shipments. Maybe future adjustments to come as I'm not sure if E/O was adjusted.

As for these sales yes it's the worse time of the year. Middle of summer with big software far and in between. But we have Wii Sports Resort now, Madden in the middle of August, and then Batman at the end of August so it'll get better. Then of course September will be a huge month and of course go from there.