By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie: HALO 3 ODST won't run at 720p

Confirmed...ODDST will perform like Halo 3, and chart like it too!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
wfz said:
disolitude said:
Damn man. Hate of halo is strong with you.

If you read the Bungie interview on VGchartz homepage you will find out that Halo ODST is as long as Halo 3 if not longer if you take your time with the story.

Also last time I checked this game will have 4 player split screen coop. Anyone that is not a graphics whore will accept a 4 payer coop trade off for lower resolution. Besides graphics have shown to not matter as much as gameplay this gen. Only a few die hards are left putting slow motion Killzone 2 gifs in their sig...rest of us don't really care.

And if one is a die hard graphics whore...WTH would you have a console? PS3 or 360...

Is that..... ..... ...true?

Really?

It's about damn time! Hell yes! This game just moved from "not going to bother" to the top of my list! When the hell is it coming out!

Well according to Bungie guys the first poitn is true.

And both campaign and firefight have 4 player coop - http://www.co-optimus.com/game/949/XBox_360/Halo_3__ODST.html

2 player split screen tho...4 players with 2 xboxes or over live. My apologies for that misinfo...

WOW, the 3rd best selling HD game is not HD

But war... war never changes

4 players splitscreen co-op? Are you freaking kidding me???????? :O

Edit: Oh... now I saw what disolitude said... damn you wfz! I was so excited . Thank you disolitude for the heads-up, 2 players splitscreen co-op is still good.

@Hisiru
4 players total but 2 players only per xbox for the campaign... :(
I feel so uneducated for thinking they could do 4 on ODST.

Firefight will prolly be 4 split screen like mutliplayer is on halo 3.

Around the Network

skeeuk - why can't you just admit HALO ODST will outsell ALL of son'y first party offerings COMBINED this holiday?

I will gladly place a wager on that

Framerate is better than pushing polys or resolution, imo. I like the developers that realize this very simple concept. A lot of developers do not.

I think the viewable graphical jump has been less and less evident as each console generation passes anyway.

Here's the truth:

!. This game look better than Halo 3, by a significant amount. Halo 3 didn't look too bad. It wasn't outstanding, and so it's chided on a daily basis for it.

2. Halo 3's SP was only a few hours long. Most shooters are. This is an "expansion" pack, but so was WotLK. It will have almost as much, or possibly more content as the original.

3. The MP is fully featured. That's why people play Halo. It contains the Reach beta.

4. Halo Reach comes out next year. Hate it for you and your kind.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

This seems wierd, they are basically just getting a new campaign and taking an old online and putting it on one disc. Its gonna sell millions and they'll profit alot, but they are cheap if theres no new online experience other than firefight