By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie: HALO 3 ODST won't run at 720p

disolitude said:
Damn man. Hate of halo is strong with you.

If you read the Bungie interview on VGchartz homepage you will find out that Halo ODST is as long as Halo 3 if not longer if you take your time with the story.

Also last time I checked this game will have 4 player split screen coop. Anyone that is not a graphics whore will accept a 4 payer coop trade off for lower resolution. Besides graphics have shown to not matter as much as gameplay this gen. Only a few die hards are left putting slow motion Killzone 2 gifs in their sig...rest of us don't really care.

And if one is a die hard graphics whore...WTH would you have a console? PS3 or 360...

haze it's better game than killzone 2 because it have 4 split screen co op! confirmed!

take into consideration kz2 have more bear able story and enviroments and bots to boot.

Around the Network

Who cares.  The new previews make the game sound like great fun.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1007087p1.html

Since Master Chief crash-landed on the exquisite ring world that hosted the first Halo, it's been a journey that's been labelled by some as this generation's Star Wars, and one that's been orchestrated expertly by developers Bungie. Ten years on, and they've shown no sign of tiring of the universe, as the studio's Lars Bakken testifies; "I can tell you that the guys that did work on Halo 1, which is a decent chunk of the ODST team, they have all individually said to me that ODST is probably the game they're most proud of in their history there - so that should tell you something."

@XOJ

Well Haze is not a good game. we are tlaking about good games with coop split screen vs good games with nice graphics.

Also, did you even play Killzone 2? More bearable story, environments and bots? What does that even mean?

Killzone 2 has some fun battles but its liner, story is standard macho stuff and AI is not nearly as good as Halo's.

Tsk tsk. One could expect they had overcome the buffer issues as of now.

It will still look very pretty (much like Halo 3 did)  and have some of the best lighting in videogames.  So i'm not gonna complain.

Around the Network

Honestly, when I first picked up Halo: CE, I wasn't exactly impressed with the graphics. Then I picked up the controller. End of story.

sguy78 said:
Honestly, when I first picked up Halo: CE, I wasn't exactly impressed with the graphics. Then I picked up the controller. End of story.

That can't be the end. What happened after you picked up the controller? You're worse than Bungie when it comes to cliffhangers, you know that?

badgenome said:
sguy78 said:

That can't be the end. What happened after you picked up the controller? You're worse than Bungie when it comes to cliffhangers, you know that?

I guess it fits in well then, doesn't it? That's pretty funny.

Carl2291 said:
Slimebeast said:
Skee, you got really happy when you found this article, didn't you?

I never see you comment like that when Everytime gebx makes a thread.

OT: Shame really.

Fixed it for you.

Halo is mostly about the gameplay.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB