By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last information on PS3 sales in Spain

Diomedes1976 said:
You are ruining my thread .But ,as there arent many other spanish posters I suppose it doesnt matter too much .

I only hope than when I say or insinue again that the PS3 is undertracked in my country nobody says I am making up the numbers myself ...

It's certainly true that the ps3 is undertracked in your country. It was in my country (France), it's now in Spain. When gfk german numbers will be known, i'am certain that we will discover what you said. ioi has make the numbers in europe as they are in uk. But uk is not the rest of europe.

We can see your precedent thread for that.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5833

ps3 was good for the end of july. So the difference now must be little, but certainly a difference.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Im smoking nintendo wii's!!! Its healthy for you. You should buy a wii since its the best because everyone on the site says soo!!! Yea and everyone on the site is 30 years old on the computer for 24 hours talking about how good mario and Kirby is!!! POKEMON FTW!!!!

only on the wiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!

No offense, but you have the worst sarcasm on the site.

No offense, but any thread where leo-j has posted in you and him get into hissy fit. All of your posts don't add to coversion, you are just rileing up Leo-j for a flame war.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

these figures from europe are usually sold to customers for some reason, while the rest of the world seems to always be sold to retail. He's right it's probably undertracked.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

outlawauron said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Im smoking nintendo wii's!!! Its healthy for you. You should buy a wii since its the best because everyone on the site says soo!!! Yea and everyone on the site is 30 years old on the computer for 24 hours talking about how good mario and Kirby is!!! POKEMON FTW!!!!

only on the wiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!

No offense, but you have the worst sarcasm on the site.

No offense, but any thread where leo-j has posted in you and him get into hissy fit. All of your posts don't add to coversion, you are just rileing up Leo-j for a flame war.

yup yup

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

URNotE, you can change your sig now. MH3 is no longer rumored for the PS3, it was announced exclusive by Capcom at TGS.

Around the Network

there is no way for ioi to accurately track european sales data ,so I don't blame him for the undertracked numbers .. hopefully he corrects it with these GfK numbers and adjusts his formulas to better represent europes real sales data

Diomedes, you only have to see the software data provided by adese where the most selling game of Ps3 isn't in the top 10, while 2 games of the Wii are in the top 10, it is ilogical that the ps3 is selling more than the Wii at least the ps3 is being selling as a blu-ray player (if you live in Spain you must know that people don't know what blue-ray is)

Edit: with this i'm not saying that ps3 isn't undertracked, but if it is, the wii too.

Post number 100( it has cost me a lot!!, what a pity not being an English speaker, i woulg have said a lot of things xD) 

ismael the last adese data showed two PS3 games(HS and Colin MC Rae Dirt ) in the Top ten ...and Heavenly Sword was at the number one

In any case I wasnt comparing the PS3 to the Wii in my post ,just providing the latest data given about PS3 sales .

Diomedes1976 said:

So here you have it ,the PS3 is above 250 000 units in Spain ,nearly equal with the Wii and way ahead already of the 360 .

i think if i'm not crazy that you compared it with the Wii, BTW, can you put a link of the adese data?, because the last data i see is for august and there isn't ps3 titles in the top 10.

1 POKEMON DIAMANTE (NDS)
2 MAS BRAIN TRAINING (NDS)
3 POKEMON PERLA (NDS)
4 RATATOUILLE (NDS)
5 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 PLATINUM (PS2)
6 WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2007 PLATINUM (PS2)
7 BRAIN TRAINING DEL DR. KAWASHIMA (NDS)
8 WII PLAY (WII)
9 BIG BRAIN ACADEMY (WII)
10 RATATOUILLE (PS2)

ismael said:
Diomedes1976 said:

So here you have it ,the PS3 is above 250 000 units in Spain ,nearly equal with the Wii and way ahead already of the 360 .

i think if i'm not crazy that you compared it with the Wii, BTW, can you put a link of the adese data?, because the last data i see is for august and there isn't ps3 titles in the top 10.

1 POKEMON DIAMANTE (NDS)
2 MAS BRAIN TRAINING (NDS)
3 POKEMON PERLA (NDS)
4 RATATOUILLE (NDS)
5 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 PLATINUM (PS2)
6 WWE SMACKDOWN! VS. RAW 2007 PLATINUM (PS2)
7 BRAIN TRAINING DEL DR. KAWASHIMA (NDS)
8 WII PLAY (WII)
9 BIG BRAIN ACADEMY (WII)
10 RATATOUILLE (PS2)

You can see this thread:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7719

Sales ending week 9/23

1. Heavenly Sword (PS3)

2. WWE Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2007 Platinum (PS2)

3. Super Paper Mario (Wii)

4. The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (PC)

5. Dr Kawashima's More Brain Training (DS)

6. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Platinum (PS2)

7. Pokemon Diamond (DS)

8. Colin McRae: Dirt (PS3)

9. WWE Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2007 Platinum (PSP)

10. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (DS)