By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - IP bans, why don't we have them?

444 said:

# Platform criticism. Posts slamming a particular platform without basis - be it a specific console, macs, windows, or anything similar - will not be tolerated.

Funny how the mods let Ps3 get slammed all the time. And no where does it say you can't call people xbots, people on here call ps3 owners Sdf alot everyone is fine with that.

RATH - Iam being civil now , but wojtas is right iam very stubborn but also i get even with people. Sure i ate a elbow and headbut here and there but i always throw back.

I will be here untill i provoke the admin or owner on chining in on things, explaining why they allow this bias and favoritism. Is this a forum for every one or just wii fanboys.

Is this like gametrailers or ign, or PSu and teamxbox. Rath, can anyone prove who this is ? i think not.

Are you seriously that dense??  

Let me spell it out for you, nice and simple: You do NOT own this website, and thus do not have any right whatsoever to make decisions regarding how this site is run.  

Stop trolling. 

Around the Network

I don't mind people prefering other consoles but I can't tolerate unjustified comments like "this game sucks". It's just plain stupid, w/e if you're a Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft fan.

Mods here do their jobs pretty well, considering all the threads and all the posts... People shouldn't really blame them. Being a mod is a harsh job... I know.

BenKenobi88 said:
If you're calling someone an "xbot" in a derogatory fashion, it's bad.

If "xbot" is in the thread title, but the post was in no way trying to offend xbox owners...it was about informing them about something xbox-related...there'd be no reason to lock the thread.

you dont see the slight probelm with that ?

the hypocrisy of it.

444 said:
Rath prove that this aint gballzack or larry.

Thats the wonderful thing, I don't need to. No matter who you are your going to be banned anyway for your multi accounting and trolling.

=D 

Oy... Another one. *settles down for a nice night of banning new accounts*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

And I'm on freaking vacation til tomorrow...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

TalonMan said:
I think the most amusing thing of this entire thread, is where hus makes new accounts and then refers to himself in 3rd person.

'Hus did nothing wrong - the man is trying to keep Hus silenced!!!!1!!!!one!'

Hus is a matyr his ban is for the good of all Sony fanboys!

It might not be a bad idea to go ahead and lock this thread too....

Hus is making himself let alone sony fans look like jackasses... if that is him i wish he would stop.... go join another site or something get a life

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Hus and blue3 were great posters on this site and posted the truth on everything. They were targeted and banned because they loved the PS3, ioi does not care that his mods troll, go have a convo with him. He loves every part of this.