By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bayern back on track unfortunately, just won against the current champion Wolfsburg 3:0 (two goals by Robben, one goal by Gomez).

Around the Network

@ kowenicki, Arsenal did not really create many chances, Man U took their chances, Arsenal are just a wasteful team, I think they are no threat to the title

first half: Real Madrid 2 - Corunha 1. Raul and Cristiano Ronaldo(penalty) goals.

kowenicki said:
@munkeh

man united took their chances????? what!?

a needless pen and an own goal!! lol did you watch the game?

Yeah, it was more a case of Arsenal being wasteful with possesion, looking nice but achieving nothing, it was more a point against Arsenal than for Man U

Manchester United were fortunate the ref gave us a penalty and disallowed aresnal's goal at the end. If Man Utd continue with this form then we will not win a single trophy. Major improvement needed by all players...and Fergie. Berbatov & Owen score against Wigan so obviously the sensible thing to do was not start either of them and play Rooney by himself which has already been proven to not work 9/10.

Around the Network

Put me down for Toronto FC. I would assume MLS teams count.

I wanted Burnley to beat Chelsea... Could I have been more wrong? lol.

Anyway Aston Villa Vs Fuham tomorrow, should be interesting.

-Liverpool were 2-1 down until Bolton player got (unjustly) sent off - but there's only so much refs can do for such mediocre team, as we'd seen last season

-We beat Arsenal comfortably, it could easily have been 3 0r 4-1, had Nani and Berbatov converted some absolute sitters. I loved Wenger's reaction, gotta feel sorry for the man.

WHO THE FUCK ARE MAN UNITED! WHO THE FUCK ARE MAN UNITED! WHO THE FUCK ARE MAN UNITED! AND THE BLUES (chelsea) GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!

MAN U ARE SHIT! MAN U ARE SHIT!

LIVERPOOL FC, YOU'RE SHIT! LIVERPOOL FC, YOU'RE SHIT!

GERRARD AND TORRES DIVING LIKE USUAL XD

CAREFREE!!! WHO EVER YOU MAY BE, WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC!!!

(I am not drunk )

OMFG Milan got destroyed ='(

At least both Manchester and Bayern won. Important wins. Manchester won vs Arsenal, and Bayern vs Wolfsburg (first win of the season).

But Milan.. why?? =(

Ok here goes the 6th Week of the Mexican League, known so far as the tie week -.-

Jaguares 1-1 Atlante
Monterrey 2-2 Estudiantes
Chivas 2-2 Pachuca
Indios 1-1 Atlas
San Luis 0-0 Puebla

Damn, 5 games 5 ties. I hope tomorrow changes everything. I want America (of course) pumas and c. azul to win. That's all i asked for.