By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread

This season wont end well for Blackburn I'm afraid unless they sign some killer striker for, well, free. Who's available for free? Darius Vassell? lol

Around the Network

They might be able to snap Joey Barton up......

I am afraid if i voiced my opinion of him i would get permabanned....

FootballFan said:

What opinion. Do you think he is some kind of evil twisted sadistic cunt? Because I think just about everyone else does too lol

yeh, agreed. The worst thing is people are saying give the lad another chance....Despite the fact hes burnt someones eye out ending their career. Put countless two footed tackles in potentially ending players future in the game, spat in someones face, had a brawl in public.

If this was a normal citizen he would be in jail for life, why he is not in jail is a mystery.

He is a thug and the steriotypical footballer.

He can go play in traffic for all i care, i wouldnt lose any sleep over it.....

I like football but mostly my national team, so I guess Ill go with Udinese since 3 players from y country play there.

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
Losing Santa Cruz, not a good buisness by Blackburn... Unless, they manage to tempt Ruud Van Nistelrooy to Ewood Park lol

He didn't want to stay anyway, made that perfectly clear last season.  Yes, he will be hard to replace, good player, but Rovers should be able to find a good replacement.  Allardyce may not practice the prettiest style but at least Rovers aren't in the Championship like Newcastle.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

highwaystar101 said:
FootballFan said:

What opinion. Do you think he is some kind of evil twisted sadistic cunt? Because I think just about everyone else does too lol

Yeah, I doubt you'd find anyone who would disagree on that one.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

I support Manchester United.

I need to tempt a few more football fans from this site to the thread. There are loads of them.

Manchester United is my passion

Real Madrid is my Soul

Inter Milan is my Heart

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)