By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home is evolving into something PSN needed

I was never ever expecting Home to evolve the way it has.. with the RECENT release of "BUZZ quiz" and "FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4" home spaces, Home has really stepped it up.

What do I mean? Well Home is now having alot of community events, which really brings the PSN community together(something PSN needed).The Buzz space offers free quiz shows similar to 1 VS 100, and if you are a good player you might even win free prizes. The Fight Night space has a DJ and a n arcadish robot fighting game which is very fun to play with friends. Home

is the thing that makes PSN different from XBL, and that is a very good thing. 

I just found out there is another space that you all might be interested in..

The space is the namco museam, and its full of classic arcade games such as "PACMAN" "GALAGA" "Dragon spirit" and others. The only way to play them is to download the namco museam PSN title(?) Coming out today.

So for those of you that dont have HOME yet for some reason  I really suggest trying it out, and for those of you that found it boring the first time months ago, trust me you will be in to a nice suprise when you log in.

mM
Around the Network

Can you fight people in the Fight Night area?

do you work at sony?

(Ironic cause i do )

I have not even made my Home character yet, are you saying I should get on that?

One of these days I'll give it another shot.... one of these days....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Cool, i'll check it out when i go home

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hmmm.....havn't been to home for quite some time judging on what your saying there seem to be a whole lot of changes that had happened I'll def will chek it out.

Dgc1808 said:
One of these days I'll give it another shot.... one of these days....

Me too...maybe...

Home has a lot of potential.

I saw an ad for Diesel at one shop in Home and that got me thinking...

If clothing stores supplied all their designs to Home, they could keep track of what clothes people like compared with age location etc.

badgenome said:
Can you fight people in the Fight Night area?

yes ofcourse

mM