By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to get a girlfriend?

This is actually a pretty funny thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:

No problem son let me guide you.

Things that will make it easy for you to get a girlfriend speaking from my own experience.

1. - It helps if your close friends with a girl, this way it wil make it easier for you to hook up with her friends. If your close friend is introducing you to her friend you are all but there. She has approved you.

2 - Never be shy, if your being shy it will make it extremely difficult. My advice is be yourself, be confident enough and be a gentlemen at all times ladies love it.

3 - Is there is a girl in your class you fancy? if so approach her, get to know her and take it from there. Being in the same class with a girl you like is really helpful.

4 - Make sure you've got great dress sense, you have to stand out and look handsome at all times. You have to represent

5 - Make sure youre financially stable, its important to have some cash in the bank. When you want to take the girl out for a drink or a movie.

6 - It would be a bonus if you have a steady job it will make you make you feel independent, it can give you the confidence you need to approach a girl + you can use the money to buy her gifts like lingerie or perfume 

Hope it helps.

Speak to Trashleg maybe she can guide you

The ones i underlined are some great advices. Some of these are just passives, such as financially stable, but trying to look handsome at all times really helps. If you're shy, it will never work well, and being close to some girl friends always helps, unless you're like me and you end up going out with that girl friend.

Biggest advice for you is to be yourself. If you act like someone you're  not, the relationship is going to SUCK and it won't be fun at all.

This thread is hillarious. I approve.

Anyway on topic. I'm gonna go against the grain and say that being good friends is a great starting point. It allows both people to get to know the real person on many different levels. Also, no matter what happens, your significant other will always become your best friend anyway.

Oh yea... and dont forget the greatest pick up line ever, which is - "Hi! What's your name?" In other words...just introduce yourself.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

RockSmith372 said:
megaman.2. said:

Things that will make it easy for you to get a girlfriend speaking from my own experience.

1. - It helps if your close friends with a girl, this way it wil make it easier for you to hook up with her friends. If your close friend is introducing you to her friend you are all but there. She has approved you.

2 - Never be shy, if your being shy it will make it extremely difficult. My advice is be yourself, be confident enough and be a gentlemen at all times ladies love it.

3 - Is there is a girl in your class you fancy? if so approach her, get to know her and take it from there. Being in the same class with a girl you like is really helpful.

4 - Make sure you've got great dress sense, you have to stand out and look handsome at all times. You have to represent

5 - Make sure youre financially stable, its important to have some cash in the bank. When you want to take the girl out for a drink or a movie.

6 - It would be a bonus if you have a steady job it will make you make you feel independent, it can give you the confidence you need to approach a girl + you can use the money to buy her gifts like lingerie or perfume 

Hope it helps.

The ones i underlined are some great advices. Some of these are just passives, such as financially stable, but trying to look handsome at all times really helps. If you're shy, it will never work well, and being close to some girl friends always helps, unless you're like me and you end up going out with that girl friend.

Biggest advice for you is to be yourself. If you act like someone you're  not, the relationship is going to SUCK and it won't be fun at all.

the financially stable one.. for cryin' out loud, he's in high school! its not like he's some bigshot business man. he doesnt have to worry about that crap right now. at least, he shouldnt have to with the right girl...

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
CatFangs806 said:

I guess you're right. If AngryPoolMan finds me, I'll have to face him like a man. I guess girls like that too.

im here now. are you going to tell me my posts are a waste of space? say it to my face

(this should be an easy first step. you have like the entire world backing you)

Around the Network

I bet I do have VGChartz backing me. You already have pissed off a lot of the people on this thread, so yeah, I'm saying it to your face now. Happy?

trashleg said:
RockSmith372 said:
megaman.2. said:

Hope it helps.

the financially stable one.. for cryin' out loud, he's in high school! its not like he's some bigshot business man. he doesnt have to worry about that crap right now. at least, he shouldnt have to with the right girl...

i am in high school, but my parents don't pay for entertainment so i have to have a job or i can't go to any dinners or whatever.

the best way to get a girlfriend is shooting up a school. chicks dig a guy with some balls.

So you're saying a chick digs a murderer who will end up in prison or kill himself?

nah, just a man who knows how to take risks; its sexy

check out this video actually http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1wyUYjpfq0&feature=related

david deangelo is a genius. if you dont mind reading.. i recommend this http://www.fastseduction.com/mailbag/