By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to get a girlfriend?

+

=

Ps-  Don't do it.  Seriously, your taking advice off a stranger?  SHAME ON YOU. 

Around the Network
That Guy said:
you should stop consulting Videogame Forums for woman advice.

ooh if you listen to my advice, then i just created a paradox

That's not a paradox... it's a contradiction.

Man... i just thought of another piece of advice. Don't go around correcting asinine semantics like some kind of douchbag. Them hoes hate that.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

LOL. I completely forgot about this thread. I do have a current girl on my mind now.

I'm sure that I probably posted in this thread the first time and not sure what I said, but I'll say go with money. The ladies love that stuff.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

It depends on your crowd, many "nerds" have a hard time acting much dumber then they really are. Acting like a know it all really turns off people. Also many people may be smart but have zero social skills.

Another turnoff is i if you are a guy who brings up random facts.

This would be me in a discussion...

Girl "yeah I bought a Ottoman for the family room and its great to rest your foot on"
Me "I wonder if the Ottoman originated from the old Ottoman Empire, hmmm...."
Girl looks at me and is like "okay..."

lol

It depends, if you like to not always talk about pointless crap or act in a "fake manner" you need to find a smart intelligent girl. However I will say though if you are after sex this is the completely wrong approach.

Around the Network

You're still looking for a girl 2 years later?

Chances are that if you have to ask how to get one you won't be able to get her, you need to do it on your own and have confidence, so getting advice from forumgoers is not gonna help.

That said, I'm gonna do just that and give you advice, lol.

The politically correct answer would be: be nice to her, listen to her, etc... sometimes works, but don't hold your breath.

The more practical but not politically correct answer would be ignore her except to make sexual jokes. Make it seem like you're popular with chicks but you don't fancy her. Then one day invite her to something she may be interested in, act calm, make her drunk, and just kiss her.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

holyshit zombie thread.

here is a tip.

talk to them. don't ask to much questions but make statements. find things you both like. make her want to know more about you.

if you fail you can always try on another girl, its like hitting the reset button.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5