By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What new cast should join the next Super Smash Bros?

- Bomberman
- Megaman
- Animal Xing girl/boy

But for the love of god don't put Miis in it! D:

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Obama!

THIS!!

But seriously... Megaman and Bomberman would be cool.

And Travis Touchdown!! Definitely. Suda 51 said he wanted Travis to be in the next Smash game. I also agree that Little Mac and Isaac should make it into the game. Ooh... This is tough... Definitely Mii. That'd be great. Samurai Goroh or Black Bull should be in it. And Ridley-he can be resized, dammit! Another Pokemon trainer, maybe with the generation 2 starters?

I don't think Daisy should be in there, I hate clone characters. As for female Fire Emblem characters, wasn't Lyn an assist trophy in Brawl?

Asriel said:
Mummelmann said:
Obama!

THIS!!

But seriously... Megaman and Bomberman would be cool.

And Travis Touchdown!! Definitely. Suda 51 said he wanted Travis to be in the next Smash game. I also agree that Little Mac and Isaac should make it into the game. Ooh... This is tough... Definitely Mii. That'd be great. Samurai Goroh or Black Bull should be in it. And Ridley-he can be resized, dammit! Another Pokemon trainer, maybe with the generation 2 starters?

I don't think Daisy should be in there, I hate clone characters. As for female Fire Emblem characters, wasn't Lyn an assist trophy in Brawl?

Lyn was but then so was  Little Mac, Isaac and Samurai Goroh.    Actually I'd like a magic using Fire Emblem character instead of yet another sword fighter.

I'm dissapointed nobody mentioned Krystal (Starfox) yet. She could replace one of the Fox clones, has an interesting fighting-style, she is female (Smash Bros. really needs more female characters, ask my girlfriend) and is surely one of the more interesting non-main Nintendo characters.

Louie said:
I'm dissapointed nobody mentioned Krystal (Starfox) yet. She could replace one of the Fox clones, has an interesting fighting-style, she is female (Smash Bros. really needs more female characters, ask my girlfriend) and is surely one of the more interesting non-main Nintendo characters.

They already have 3 Star Fox characters and Fox/Wolf aren't going anywhere I think.  Given a choice between Krystal and Falco, I'd pick Falco.  He's been around since the original Star Fox afterall.

I agree that the series needs more girls though.  Shanoa, Micaiah, or maybe even Aile would be neat.

Around the Network

Amateasu, for sure, Leon Kennedy and replace the FireRed Pokémon Trainer by the Emerald one.

But, a must have on the next SSB is: CHUCK NORRIS!!!

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Maneco said:
Amateasu, for sure, Leon Kennedy and replace the FireRed Pokémon Trainer by the Emerald one.

But, a must have on the next SSB is: CHUCK NORRIS!!!

No he'll be overpowered

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Louie said:

I mentioned Krystal D:

Anyway, her fighting style could be really cool. She could have the undeserved (undeserved Because I don't play as him) overpowered disjointed hitbox of Marth if she fights with her staff. And the deserved overpoweredness of melee Fox (deserved because I play as Fox)

I LOVE ICELAND!

I'm completely cool with Bomberman, Megaman and definatly number 1: Travis Touchdown. The guy is made for the game as a mostly ground-based middle weight fighter focussing on sword-slashes and grapples. Final smash: Strawberry Shortcake! Plus, wouldn't you love the NMH theme and the J-pop tunes in a Santa Destroy themed level?

Some updated SE classics could be put in. Chrono and Marle perhaps. Or the cast from Secret of Mana.

Unlikely but fun: The prince of Persia could be added if we go with third-party support. And how about the Mirror's edge girl? Wall-kicks and slides abound! Get Leon Kennedy in there, and Ryu/Chun-Li. Lara Croft is a given then, and what would Pac-Man look like in smash bros :D?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
I'm completely cool with Bomberman, Megaman and definatly number 1: Travis Touchdown. The guy is made for the game as a mostly ground-based middle weight fighter focussing on sword-slashes and grapples. Final smash: Strawberry Shortcake! Plus, wouldn't you love the NMH theme and the J-pop tunes in a Santa Destroy themed level?

Some updated SE classics could be put in. Chrono and Marle perhaps. Or the cast from Secret of Mana.

Unlikely but fun: The prince of Persia could be added if we go with third-party support. And how about the Mirror's edge girl? Wall-kicks and slides abound! Get Leon Kennedy in there, and Ryu/Chun-Li. Lara Croft is a given then, and what would Pac-Man look like in smash bros :D?

We need fewer sword-users, not more.  I think Ike should be ditched in favor of Ephraim for this reason...