By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What new cast should join the next Super Smash Bros?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Megaman, Protoman, and Bass from the Megaman series.

Marth, Ephraim (replaces Ike), and Micaiah from the Fire Emblem series.

Shanoa, Alucard, and Belmont from the Castlevania series.

Anyone from the CV series would be an awesome addition! Good choices.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Waluigi
Toad
Mega Man
Little Mac
Ryu Hayabusa

That's about all the good ones I can come up with, off the top of my head. Maybe start stealing characters from other fighting games, like Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur.

volrath50 said:
Waluigi
Toad
Mega Man
Little Mac
Ryu Hayabusa

That's about all the good onesI can come up with, off the top of my head. Maybe start stealing characters from other fighting games, like Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur.

Little Mac?! That would be very interesting to see!

Isn't Yoshimitsu from TeKKen originally?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Words Of Wisdom said:

bass is megaman with a machinegun, protoman is megaman with a magnum, the 3 of them wouldnt work as playable character, to solve this they should zero, that would be awesome.

Also, the Angry Video Game Nerd should most certainly be in the next Smash Bros. Hehe.

Around the Network

Okay, my choices.

Amaterasu (Okami Wii)

Jim Raynor (Starcraft 64)

Huang Lee (Chinatown Wars)

Ivy (Soul Calibur), we need more curves in our Smash Bros.

Setzer (Final Fantasy 6)

volrath50 said:
Also, the Angry Video Game Nerd should most certainly be in the next Smash Bros. Hehe.

Super Smash bros 4 rated AO cofirmed

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

MontanaHatchet said:

Setzer (Final Fantasy 6)

Sorry, but if anyones going to be pulled out of the Final Fantasy series, It's going to have to be the iconic rivals! Cloud & Sephiroth. Not my opinion just the way they're viewed.

Although I do agree Setzer is one of the more colorful of characters.

emilie autumn said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

bass is megaman with a machinegun, protoman is megaman with a magnum, the 3 of them wouldnt work as playable character, to solve this they should zero, that would be awesome.

Your posts are hard to read.

Bass has Treble and would likely have a couple Treble-related abilities.

Megman could go in a LOT of different directions from Down+B switching buster powers to the Rush Armor.

Protoman classic would have his shield to work with and probably be stronger than Megaman though weaker than Bass power-wise.