By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NA Club Nintendo Elite Status Rewards

Around the Network

Did he ever tell you he was a three-time heavyweight champion back in the day?

Doc, quit your ramblin'!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

So, it's one fight and that's it? I guess there will be a scoreboard for the game?

Meh, I think I'm picking the hat. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I don't own Punch-Out!!, so I'm not sure how much I would enjoy fighting Doc Louis. Anyone have some advice?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
I don't own Punch-Out!!, so I'm not sure how much I would enjoy fighting Doc Louis. Anyone have some advice?

I suggest you cough up five bucks and download the original Punch-Out!! on VC and see how you like it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Keep in mind that Punch-Out! isn't really a sports game, but rather a puzzle game, with each fighter representing a different (twitch-based) puzzle. Does that help much?

I have enough coins to have reached platinum twicxe, can I have both...?

just ordered myself the Mario hat, now we play the waiting game

i bet nintendo included release dates on the calendar, so we'll all hit elite status once again

The hat for me I guess. I'm disappointed with these prizes, as well as the prizes in the shop. They're free, so I guess we can't really complain, but if they were going to reward their loyal customers, you'd think that they'd put some work into it.