By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NA Club Nintendo Elite Status Rewards

I got Doc Louis.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Man we have to wait until November why?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I got the hat, woot!

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Seriously, though, does anyone expect Gold member's prize to be anything other than a calendar? That's what Gold status members of Club Nintendo Japan get every year, isn't it?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Yay a lame calender,but a few years ago for a costume we made a hat and it looks more authentic than that one. We even created Mario's sideburns exactly and his hair exactly.
Now I just need to dig in that mess of a storage closet to find it.

Around the Network

I got a hat. :D
Funny, the only reason I signed up for Club Nintendo was in hope I could save up for a Mario hat.
Now I'm getting one for free! :D

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Eh, was hoping for a controller or something, but I'm not going to complain about free stuff.

I've always wanted a Mario hat, so I got that. I can't imagine what basically amounts to (tiny) Punch-Out!! DLC would be used too much.

Awsome! im glad i got platinum!

yet they haven't changed the stuff you can get with those coins at all. it's still the same crap. are they ever gonna offer up something different?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

.....this blows. A calendar isnt even good enough to make me log on.