By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NA Club Nintendo Elite Status Rewards

Phoenix_Wiight said:
in all seriousness, does anyone want to trade? i have 2 accounts at platinum and ordered a hat for myself, and I want the calender and don't really care about using the other account for the Punch Out thing xD

I would, but I know that if I said "yes" the hat would be some cheap piece of junk novelty item, and the calendar would be the most b****ing thing ever made.

I also know that if I don't, the hat will be awesome, and the calendar will be a 25-cent bit of cardboard. Life as a pessimist sucks...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
So my several hundred dollars and multiple surveys get me a $2 desktop calendar.

Well, as long as it has pretty art, I guess that's alright.

What I was thinking.  I probably won't do anymore surveys even though they take like 1 min to fill out.  I only got the calendar and I will get the DS lite silver case even though I don't even have a DS lite yet.  Although, I have a pretty cool old school DS case that has Mario and Yoshi on it which I might use instead.  They need to get better prizes next year.  I'll probably hang the calendar up just for the heck of it.

Damn... this sucks >_> i guess i will have to get the Punch out mini game. I don't really want the hat.... if it would've been luigi's, well......

Punch out, here i come.

I wish I could get the Mario hat...

lolita said:
I wish I could get the Mario hat...

So trade with Phoenix_Wiight.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:
in all seriousness, does anyone want to trade? i have 2 accounts at platinum and ordered a hat for myself, and I want the calender and don't really care about using the other account for the Punch Out thing xD

I would, but I know that if I said "yes" the hat would be some cheap piece of junk novelty item, and the calendar would be the most b****ing thing ever made.

I also know that if I don't, the hat will be awesome, and the calendar will be a 25-cent bit of cardboard. Life as a pessimist sucks...

hey, at the very least we're getting something for free, so :o

I thought the calender was an Animal Crossing one, and upon reading the description I found out it wasn't :( that makes me quite sad.

Doc, I love you like a father, but nobody gets between me and my championship belt. This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you! XD

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

yay... i gotz a new calendar... pffft. Guess I better aim for platinum next time.

I want that hat!!!!! :( why did i lose some of my codes! i was soooo close.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Phoenix_Wiight said:
noname2200 said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

hey, at the very least we're getting something for free, so :o

I thought the calender was an Animal Crossing one, and upon reading the description I found out it wasn't :( that makes me quite sad.

No no, they charge you $2 on DSiWare for that.