My money is on it being a 360 exclusve.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
dsister44 said:
indodude said:
Carl2291 said:
indodude said:
@Carl2291

So the Arcade owners will be left out of the online mode and the side missions?

That would be the problem, but MS are doing it with Forza 3.

If it turns out well on Forza 3 i dont see why Take-Two, with a much bigger franchise couldn't do the same.

Wait what is MS doing with Forza 3?

It is too large for 1 disc, so they are releasing it on two discs. The second one will have alot of cars and tracks that you will savo on your harddrive. While the first will have some cars and tracks and the game it self

Man am i glad i have 120GB HD!!  Thats the one thing i think MS screwed up on for the 360.  They should have had a big hard drive (at least 60 GB) Standard on every 360.

I probably never will fill up my 20Gb. I have had it launched and it still has 9.3 gb left

BMaker11 said:
Squilliam said:
^ You're insane. Nice strawman argument btw.

If GTA was linear any game is linear, multiple discs shouldn't be an issue. A nuisance, but not an issue to the gameplay experience. I don't know what's "strawman" about trying to go to a different part of the game, but cant because it's on the other disc. How else would they solve the problem of GTA being too big for a DVD

Its divided into islands. So while the PS3 owner is waiting to install 5GB the Xbox 360 owner is waiting to install 5GB, but that takes less time and is optional? Pretty much makes it equal doesn't it? The game is divided into islands, so obviously once you go to the second island youd be on the second disc, however since Microsoft charges extra royalties for extra discs why would they care? They'd make twice as much as Sony off the game and Sony still had to pay the price for the Blu Ray, its a total win/win for them.

Tease.

^^of course Blu-Ray is only used in games.......

^^^ of course Sony only makes money off games, Microsoft makes extra money from extra royalties. But Sony had to pay more for that drive and it cost them billions, for Microsoft it didn't cost them a thing and in this case it could be even a money maker.

Tease.

Around the Network

@Rafichamp Yes it is small,but it has to be small for Arcade owners,The game would only need to know what Cars,how much money you have and what buildings you own and  what your character looks like,the city can be on both disc and the missions can be on both as well.

Lost and Damned was a hell of a lot more than "2 hours" of gameplay, lol

I spent days on that game before i beat it completely, and just going straight through the main missions will take roughly between 8-10 hours.

With a solid, and engaging single-player campaign, 54 new songs, 20 new vehicles, new weapons, new side missions, new TV shows, new radio commercials, new friend activites, and new multiplayer modes...cmon...this is practically a full game.

Now to see what The Ballad of Gay Tony has to offer...

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

dsister44 said:
yo_john117 said:
dsister44 said:
indodude said:
Carl2291 said:
indodude said:
@Carl2291

If it turns out well on Forza 3 i dont see why Take-Two, with a much bigger franchise couldn't do the same.

It is too large for 1 disc, so they are releasing it on two discs. The second one will have alot of cars and tracks that you will savo on your harddrive. While the first will have some cars and tracks and the game it self

Man am i glad i have 120GB HD!!  Thats the one thing i think MS screwed up on for the 360.  They should have had a big hard drive (at least 60 GB) Standard on every 360.

I probably never will fill up my 20Gb. I have had it launched and it still has 9.3 gb left

Wow thats insane!  Not long after i got my 360 (with the 20gb) i was constantly deleting things off my hard drive.  And with my new hard drive i have over 60gb used so far...

yo_john117 said:
dsister44 said:
yo_john117 said:
dsister44 said:
indodude said:
Carl2291 said:
indodude said:
@Carl2291

Wow thats insane!  Not long after i got my 360 (with the 20gb) i was constantly deleting things off my hard drive.  And with my new hard drive i have over 60gb used so far...

wow, how could you not fill that dsister?  I'm with yo john on this one, I had a 20 gig and filled it up constantly.  I got to the point that I had to delete arcade games i wasn't using at the moment and re download them when I wanted to play them again.  I have an elite now and I have even had to delete stuff off the 120 gig hardrive because I ran out of room. 

I'm guessing you don't do much on xbox live?

Squilliam said:
BMaker11 said:
Squilliam said:
^ You're insane. Nice strawman argument btw.

If GTA was linear any game is linear, multiple discs shouldn't be an issue. A nuisance, but not an issue to the gameplay experience. I don't know what's "strawman" about trying to go to a different part of the game, but cant because it's on the other disc. How else would they solve the problem of GTA being too big for a DVD

Its divided into islands. So while the PS3 owner is waiting to install 5GB the Xbox 360 owner is waiting to install 5GB, but that takes less time and is optional? Pretty much makes it equal doesn't it? The game is divided into islands, so obviously once you go to the second island youd be on the second disc, however since Microsoft charges extra royalties for extra discs why would they care? They'd make twice as much as Sony off the game and Sony still had to pay the price for the Blu Ray, its a total win/win for them.

Lol Squilly who gives a fuck about M$ bottom line? I'm a gamer and as a gamer it's: disk swapping as I drive from location to location FTL.