By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHATS YOUR FAV GAME EVER AND WHY?

oh why? Well because of the experience you get with it, words cant explain something like MGS4

mM
Around the Network

i've got two, majoras mask and terranigma, and why? name a better game.

Chrono Trigger
Because it gives meaning to my profile name!

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I'm always torn between Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I've never enjoyed a game more than OoT while I was playing it for the first time, but my love for Majora's Mask has only grown over the years, so that now I think I prefer that one.

I have a lot of favorite classic game. However Ill say Mass Effect. It's not a perfect game, but its the one I have enjoyed the most over the last 5+ years. I have always wanted there to be a brand new Sci-Fi IP which was Epic, and this was it.

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Simply put, I've never experienced such a feeling of wonderment playing another game since OoT. It was just groundbreaking and engrossing, filled to the bream with character and content. The single most game deserving of the word "MasterPiece"..Either this game or Super Metroid..And more recently Prime 3.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

STOP THE ALL CAPS FOR THREAD TITLES.
I have no set favorite. Genre's vary and are so different from other genre's nowadays.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

4 Way tie (Not kidding)

MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries
Final Fantasy Tactics
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Super Mario World

they are all incredible games that I have replayed more times than I can count, and the kicker is they are all from different genres and wildly different games. I will admit that my love for each of these games is a mix of nostalgia and love of the series/subject matter but each and every time I replay these games I enjoy them like the first time even though I have each of them thoroughly memorized - that is the tell of a truly good game to me.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

deadt0m said:
I'm always torn between Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I've never enjoyed a game more than OoT while I was playing it for the first time, but my love for Majora's Mask has only grown over the years, so that now I think I prefer that one.

This. This is exactly how I feel.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The NPC interaction makes the game world feel alive. Being able to transform into the other races is amazing, too.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)