By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has a great line up.

Another year I can skip getting a wii , not enough interesting games coming again.

Those two mario games will sell well, especially new super mario bros.

Around the Network

I love the Fragile cover!

I just wanna hug it. 0_o

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

noname2200 said:

Noname DEMANDS July be included so as to have Little King's Story on the list!

NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ari_Gold said:
i think its the weakest lineup once again for the three consoles, however it has a much better than Fall 08.

I will be buying these games once they drop in price.

Shiren the Wanderer

Good man!

Although it's already releasing for $40 instead of $50. Also, it'll probably be a while before NSMBWii gets any major price cut or bundle deal. A long while. But if you're alright with the wait, more power to you. Why no interest in Galaxy 2, though?

I don't know. I thought i loved Mario Galaxy. I loved the feeling of nostalgia the game gave me. But i just can't play the game for more than 1 hour, it bores me. I think its overrated. New Super Mario Bros Wii looks way more FUN.

Silent Hill is on the top of my list. Other games i look forward to are Red Steel 2, Cursed Mountain, Muramasa, Fragile, NSMB, TvC and Ju-on although i am not sure how many of these will see European release this year

Ari_Gold said:
noname2200 said:

Why no interest in Galaxy 2, though?

I don't know. I thought i loved Mario Galaxy. I loved the feeling of nostalgia the game gave me. But i just can't play the game for more than 1 hour, it bores me. I think its overrated. New Super Mario Bros Wii looks way more FUN.

Fair enough. I won't pretend to understand how you feel, but then 99% of gamers say the same thing about my attitude towards GTA, so I'm not one to judge.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Ari_Gold said:
noname2200 said:

Fair enough. I won't pretend to understand how you feel, but then 99% of gamers say the same thing about my attitude towards GTA, so I'm not one to judge.

What is that attitude?

That it sucks? *crosses fingers*

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

A great line up of games and saw a few I'd forgotten about in that youtube video too. I'm most looking forward to Pro Evo 2010, Red Steel 2 and Wii Sports Resort this year and The Grinder and Gladiator AD next year. But honestly I can't see The Conduit leaving my Wii for months, the online play is a real blast...most fun I've had online since playing Halo 1 on the PC.

High Voltage Software is full of talent and The Grinder especially is making me drool lol.

They've got 65+ enemies on screen at once at the moment but I'm hoping they're going to break the century. Even having 60-odd bump mapped enemies on the screen along with HDR lighting, destructible environments and advanced particle effects on a console without pixel shaders is unbelievable!!! They deserve better reviews for The Conduit imo, it's been very harshly reviewed by some.

YesWiiCan said:
Who cares if it is multiplatform its still for Wii

that's true, they always take it as challenge

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
Ari_Gold said:
noname2200 said:

What is that attitude?

That it sucks? *crosses fingers*

Pretty much. I don't know why, but I've never been able to stand any of the games for long. I enjoyed Vice City for fifteen minutes, then I just got sick of it. I beat it anyways, hoping the magic that everyone else seems to feel would rub off on me, but no. III and San Andreas were similar, but I never bothered to finish them.

What's odd about all of this is that I actually kind of liked Bully, which in theory is just GTA-lite. Go figure.

I HATE GTA!!!!...noname you are not alone