By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has a great line up.

The Wii has the weakest lineup by far still, but better than 2008. Personally, I'm interested in the two mario titles as well as RS2.

Around the Network

Wow 13 titles on that list Im looking forward too and out of those 8 are/can potentially be great games. Im not expecting much out of TMNT or Dead Space for example but Silent Hill and Arc Rise Fantasia can be great games.

Already had Japanese Muramasa and its confirmed to be awesome by me. ;)

im_sneaky said:
The Wii has the weakest lineup by far still, but better than 2008. Personally, I'm interested in the two mario titles as well as RS2.

lol have you seen the ps3 and xbox 360 line up its hella boring and weak.

not a single game listed here interests me at all.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
not a single game listed here interests me at all.

Oh well then I guess you will be missing out on bunch of awesome games, most of them exclusively for the Wii.

On a side note these are games I could only find in like 5 minutes so there are probably even more games.

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
im_sneaky said:

Oh well then I guess you will be missing out on bunch of awesome games, most of them exclusively for the 360/PS3

Saki said:
Ari_Gold said:
i think its the weakest lineup once again for the three consoles, however it has a much better than Fall 08.

I will be buying these games once they drop in price.

Arc Rise Fantasia
Muramasa
Shiren the Wanderer
Silent Hill
New Super Mario Bros

Not even an RPG is worth full price? Just wow...

hey man if you like expending money its your call. I'm a smart shopper, for example I bought Tales of Vesperia for $30, Tales of Symphonia dawn of a new world $20, The Last Remnant $30, Infinite Undiscovery $20, Devil Summoner 2 $30. If you like throwing those extra $20 to $30 dollars just to play the game the day it came out for bragging rights, go on, but don't judge me for waitin on games.

Ari_Gold said:
YesWiiCan said:
im_sneaky said:

Oh well then I guess you will be missing out on bunch of awesome games, most of them exclusively for the 360/PS3

Name me some of the games for 360 ps3 . Pshh the Wii has best exclusive games for all different taste while the 360/ps3 only have games like Fps.

YesWiiCan said:
Ari_Gold said:
YesWiiCan said:
im_sneaky said:

Name me some of the games for 360 ps3 . Pshh the Wii has best exclusive games for all different taste while the 360/ps3 only have games like Fps.

Please. Do you honestly believe that are you just trying to be funny?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
YesWiiCan said:
Ari_Gold said:
YesWiiCan said:
im_sneaky said:

Please. Do you honestly believe that are you just trying to be funny?

Do you actually believe I am being funny. I am serious