By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

I hope this is something good.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
Kantor said:
seece said:
So its a game already released?

and no clue whatsoever! boy that doesn't make it easy ... there are the obvious games like L4D, ME, but it could be an XBLA, something like Castle Crashers?

Braid classifies as a favourite, I'm not sure Castle Crashers does, though. Don't think Dead Rising does either, unless they are using the word favourite very loosely.

how could castle crashers not count as a favorite?  It is the most popular xbla arcade game to date, with way more sales than braid ever got (going off the weekly xbl activity list, braid fell off it shortly after release where castle crashers is a regular fixture)

Please God, let it be MASS EFFECT 2

Carl2291 said:
ALREADY been released... ahh.

I thought it meant the game wil lbe releasing towards the end of the year.

In that case, no idea.

Gears or Mass Effect or Left 4 Dead or Halo 3

Are you being serious? Gears of War or Halo 3?

Left 4 Dead has the most chance out of that list and there was very low publicity rumors flying around saying that EA had said they would do the porting of Left 4 Dead to the Playstation 3. It went silent after that and I assumed they had scrapped the idea. (Orange Box port was horrible)

I can't see it happening with Mass Effect yet either. Bioware are busy developing 3 games that I know of simultaneously, Mass Effect 2, That Dragon game (Multi platform) and a Star Wars MMO if my memory serves me right. I don't think they have the time to add a Mass Effect port onto that list either. There is a chance EA will handle it themselves but again The Orange Box came out terrible.

And to people suggesting future release titles, they are not cult favorites.. Nobody has played them yet.. It will be a already released title if this article is true.

And no it won't be Splinter Cell Conviction or Alan Wake.

EDIT: Dead Rising never crossed my mind and is very plausible. There is also a chance of Star Ocean: The Last hope, is it really a favorite though? Quite a few people liked it (Me) but there are many other games out there.

Ok, I'm not reading all the posts, but could someone give me the breakdown of what it could be?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

dead rising was already confirmed its gotta be something else.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

splinter cell conviction wud be fabulous, but ubisoft already said it is a 360 exclusive

Skeeuk said:

No, Dead Rising 2 was confirmed.

Kantor said:
seece said:
So its a game already released?

and no clue whatsoever! boy that doesn't make it easy ... there are the obvious games like L4D, ME, but it could be an XBLA, something like Castle Crashers?

Braid classifies as a favourite, I'm not sure Castle Crashers does, though. Don't think Dead Rising does either, unless they are using the word favourite very loosely.

I certainly would not put it past a website to massively exaggerate to get extra hits

badgenome said:
Skeeuk said:

No, Dead Rising 2 was confirmed.

well if DR2 is confirmed then DR1 would be very anticlimatic

so i dont think its that, if DR1 was coming i dont think it would be any big news i think its something else.

games that i have ruled out 100% are as follows, splinter cell, halo, forza 3 and crackdown.

i think it most possibly will be a mass effect port but will be called something else like mass effect sigma.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...