By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo vs Gran Tursmo which brand is stronger?

We all know console online doesn't matter in Japan. So your saying the reason why GT4 suffered in America is because it lacked online? But it didn't stop everyone in the "others" section from buying the game?

Understandable, again I better see GT5 do some exceptional numbers when it releases

Around the Network

Moment Gran Turismo gets its own soft drink, then we can talk. Both Halo and World of Warcraft got their own drink.

richardhutnik said:
Moment Gran Turismo gets its own soft drink, then we can talk. Both Halo and World of Warcraft got their own drink.

GT has its own car bud.

twingo said:
richardhutnik said:

GT has its own car bud.

Yes it runs.  And yes i know you want to drive it!

Halo will be the king this gen. No offense to GT.

Around the Network

Both of them sit at the second spot of their Genre in terms of sales

GT3 sold 15 million while Mario Kart Wii (yes it counts) sold 16 million and counting

Halo 3 sold 10 million while COD 4 sold over 13 million

Both of them can hide in the shadows

PSWii

TheConduit said:
Both of them sit at the second spot of their Genre in terms of sales

GT3 sold 15 million while Mario Kart Wii (yes it counts) sold 16 million and counting

Halo 3 sold 10 million while COD 4 sold over 13 million

Both of them can hide in the shadows

Thats true, but the OP never counted any Nintendo games. Mario Kart is more in the shadows as it hasn't been included competitively in this gens HD console war. Sad but true.

Nissan 350Z developed exclusively by GT and Nissan Mechanics for GT 4, and used to test Nurburing

Citroen GT, developed for GT5 prologue

2009 Nissan GT-R, also co-developed with GT mechanics, it's instrument board is identical to the gaming board with the G-Force, Acceleration and braking % power, tire wear, fuel consumption that are shown in GT5 Prologue.

I believe that two supersport cars and one amazing sport car really shows what Gran Turismo means for world car constructors, because they know that they can use GT as a platform to publish and launch new car designs to the general public.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Halo will be the king this gen. No offense to GT.

If you ignore all Nintendo franchises, COD franchise, GTA franchise then yes, it will be king. It's a peasant now.