By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 New Screens

coolguy said:
cant waite for this game. 360 verison i will get.
its just rumors about a PS3 verison

someone needs to catch up it IS coming to ps3

Around the Network
MAFKKA said:
@Zizzla

Hahaha you dont say. I dont find that hard to believe, and i mean that in the most loveable way. With pink cream on top.

Well...I don't feel the need to get the opinion of PS3 owners when a Game is on Xbox 360...even if it's on PS3....I don't need to know what PS3 owners think...I mean...Has not everyone had enough of Ps3/360 multiplat games comparisons?

Lost Planet is the perfect example of an under rated game I had lots of fun with the first one cant wait for part 2

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
MAFKKA said:
@Zizzla

Hahaha you dont say. I dont find that hard to believe, and i mean that in the most loveable way. With pink cream on top.

Well...I don't feel the need to get the opinion of PS3 owners when a Game is on Xbox 360...even if it's on PS3....I don't need to know what PS3 owners think...I mean...Has not everyone had enough of Ps3/360 multiplat games comparisons?

I dont know why im even doing this.. but..
.. why would a persons opinion of something not matter because he dosent have a 360? Its not like all 360 owners think alike, its not like all 360 owners only have a 360, its not like all PS3 owners hate the 360?

You might aswell say that you dont listen to anybody else if they dont tell you what you want to hear.

If 90 reviewers that owned a PS3 were to say that the new FF13 sucked ass, and just ten reviewers that owned a 360 said it was awesome. You cant say that you wouldnt care about their opinion of the game just because they're evil PS3 owners.

More Analogy's with Fail....Give it a rest....you want to talk about this game..Make a thread

Around the Network

still can't accept that it's comming to ps3 eh?...tsk tsk tsk.

Here you go..You might want to complain about me only wanting to make an Xbox 360 MW2 VGCz Clan...
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=79218&page=1

No cus thats another thing. Since you cant have clanmembers on different consoles now can you, silly. You dont have to be upset just because im right this time around. You might correct me in the near future. Have fun.

dsister44 said:
Akvod said:
dsister44 said:
Me too Carl, This game sucks, because it is multiplatform*

*sarcasm

Why're you being an asshole to Carl? I honestly think that you're assuming way too much, and that it's quite rude.

No, I really do not like it. I just added that to make myself look like Fanboy. I know carl is a Sony fan

I agree

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Wrong section, people are complaining, copy and paste OP to gaming section.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000