By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 New Screens

Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
@ Carl..As it stands the game is an Xbox 360 exclusive....
And yes..your the only one saying this....Atleast you have been for some time now...There probly people out there who agree with you....But I'm not one of them

Are you sure? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/06/03/lost-planet-on-ps3-the-1st-interview/

The bet is based on what game gets the higher Metacritic rating. The loser will ask for a 1 week ban.

Ouch!!! !!!BURNED!!!

Around the Network

Enough with the low res screenshots of a HD trailer I have already watched 1000 times. Give me the DAMN demo you promised to be released publicly around E3!

I want to be shot out of Salamander Akrid bumholes already!

Yeah.. isnt this a multiplatform title these days? Its even taged so in the article you posted. Fail!

And this game can be the best game ever, im still not buying it until i see some reviews because the first one was bad, really bad.

Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
And yes..your the only one saying this....Atleast you have been for some time now...There probly people out there who agree with you....But I'm not one of them

Are you sure? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/06/03/lost-planet-on-ps3-the-1st-interview/

The bet is based on what game gets the higher Metacritic rating. The loser will ask for a 1 week ban.

I am aware of the games Multiplatformness...I even heard about Capcom trying a same time release for the game outside of Japan..But when the game comes out in Japan..It will only be on Xbox 360

Edit: I have no sound on my Laptop..What does he say?....I doubt he is Konfirming a Day date release in Japan

-Newcloud- said:
Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Ouch!!! !!!BURNED!!!

It's Timed Exclusive

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

I am aware of the games Multiplatformness...I even heard about Capcom trying a same time release for the game outside of Japan..But when the game comes out in Japan..It will only be on Xbox 360

Edit: I have no sound on my Laptop..What does he say?....I doubt he is Konfirming a Day date release in Japan

So does this mean we can call Final Fantasy 13 a PS3 exclusive from now on?

Afterall, 360 version doesn't have a release date for Japan.

MAFKKA said:
Yeah.. isnt this a multiplatform title these days? Its even taged so in the article you posted. Fail!

And this game can be the best game ever, im still not buying it until i see some reviews because the first one was bad, really bad.

I wish the article I post would of talked about it's timed Exclusivity..Then the reply post would had less Fail to them

Milion seller on Xbox 360 never bundled and released at lowest installed base......Ohh....You mean the PS3 version?

Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

FFXIII is a PS3 exclusive..Just not outside of Japan....

Gotta love the way this thread turned out... Nobody knows if Lost Planet 2 will be a timed exclusive. All we know is that Capcom said the game will be out winter 2009 when talking about the Xbox 360 version while in LA. Capcom said they would do a proper Playstation 3 port this time around so who knows if it is delayed or will be released at the same time as the Xbox 360 version.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

FFXIII is a PS3 exclusive..Just not outside of Japan....

I know about FF13.

How do you know that LP2 is a Japan exclusive for 360?
I thought it was only going to be timed, and thats not even confirmed yet.(i think)

Any links or videos?