By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 New Screens

MAFKKA said:
BUT FFS! This has nothing to do with nitpicking exlusivity. This post is about new screenshots of a multiplatform game. Playstation owners would be interested to see these aswell and therefor it should be under Gaming.

I highly doubt that the 9 new screenshots is a matter of timed exclusivity in whatever region because there is not confirmed release date!!?

Fucking fanboys.

I highly doubt Playstation owners on this site miss anything happening in the MS Threads....PS3 owners post more than Xbox owner in the MS Forum

Nice MAFKKA.....What you got tired of NATAL bashing?

Around the Network

lovedthe firts game looking forward to the next one

That has nothing to do with it. Stop being such a child.

The Forum layout is there for a reason. And to "justify" these post as to this game being a timed exclusive'ish due to no confirmed release date is just pathetic.

You might aswell start posting sale statistics in the PC forum.

Cael i agree with you on this one son. This game really does not do anything i have not already seen before

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MAFKKA said:
BUT FFS! This has nothing to do with nitpicking exlusivity. This post is about new screenshots of a multiplatform game. Playstation owners would be interested to see these aswell and therefor it should be under Gaming.

I highly doubt that the 9 new screenshots is a matter of timed exclusivity in whatever region because there is not confirmed release date!!?

Fucking fanboys.

Judging from the replies in this thread plenty of you PS3 fanboys have found it anyway.  If it really bothers you that badly then go make your own damn thread in the gaming section and quit bitching about it in this one.  Problem solved.

@topic:  I only played the demo of the first Lost Planet and didn't really like the controls or that constantly depleting energy.  If they fix both of those issues I may bite on this one, but they've got some work to do.

Around the Network
De85 said:
MAFKKA said:

Fucking fanboys.

Judging from the replies in this thread plenty of you PS3 fanboys have found it anyway.  If it really bothers you that badly then go make your own damn thread in the gaming section and quit bitching about it in this one.  Problem solved.

@topic:  I only played the demo of the first Lost Planet and didn't really like the controls or that constantly depleting energy.  If they fix both of those issues I may bite on this one, but they've got some work to do.

They fixed that in the first game, The controls were not that bad. And I usually had my energy maxed, so I never really worried about it.

dsister44 said:

They fixed that in the first game, The controls were not that bad. And I usually had my energy maxed, so I never really worried about it.

Hmm, maybe I just didn't spend enough time with the demo then.  Are you saying they fixed the controls, or how fast your energy drained?  Maybe I'll give it another look and possibly a rental before LP2...

De85 said:
dsister44 said:

Hmm, maybe I just didn't spend enough time with the demo then.  Are you saying they fixed the controls, or how fast your energy drained?  Maybe I'll give it another look and possibly a rental before LP2...

I didn't have any problems with the controls(I never played the demo either). And I was constantly at 9,999 energy. Even if you run out of energy it only stops you from getting into mechs and regenarting health

MAFKKA said:

The Forum layout is there for a reason. And to "justify" these post as to this game being a timed exclusive'ish due to no confirmed release date is just pathetic.

Or better yet Why don't make "Year of Xbox 360" thread and see what happens

Zizzla_Rachet said:
MAFKKA said:

Or better yet Why don't make "Year of Xbox 360" thread and see what happens

We already have one