By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 New Screens

The guns come out in new Lost Planet 2 screens

Click image for running and gunning
Capcom deployed some fresh screens from its upcoming sequel, Lost Planet 2, focusing on some gunplay and how blinding the game's light is. Seriously, look at the muzzle flash and the explosions in these screens and tell us that isn't the brightest thing you've ever seen in your life.

To round things out, there's also a giant Akrid to ogle, one that looks like it won't be easy to take down. Hit up the gallery below to check it out.

Around the Network

This should be in gaming section as it is appearing on PS3 also.

Anyway, am i the only person who thinks this doesn't look all that good?

Me too Carl, This game sucks, because it is multiplatform*

*sarcasm

dsister44 said:

*sarcasm

Why're you being an asshole to Carl? I honestly think that you're assuming way too much, and that it's quite rude.

Akvod said:
dsister44 said:

*sarcasm

Why're you being an asshole to Carl? I honestly think that you're assuming way too much, and that it's quite rude.

No, I really do not like it. I just added that to make myself look like Fanboy. I know carl is a Sony fan

Around the Network

I am a fan of gaming, no particular company.

Unless of course, Sony = Gaming

I think you are just getting scared for our Gran Turismo/Forza bet

@ Carl..As it stands the game is an Xbox 360 exclusive....
And yes..your the only one saying this....Atleast you have been for some time now...They're probly people out there who agree with you....But I'm not one of them

Carl2291 said:
I am a fan of gaming, no particular company.

Unless of course, Sony = Gaming

I think you are just getting scared for our Gran Turismo/Forza bet

I must say..Post deleting your Sony Sig it's moar believeable when you say that....

What was the bet?

Zizzla see my sig

Zizzla_Rachet said:
@ Carl..As it stands the game is an Xbox 360 exclusive....
And yes..your the only one saying this....Atleast you have been for some time now...There probly people out there who agree with you....But I'm not one of them

Are you sure? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/06/03/lost-planet-on-ps3-the-1st-interview/

The bet is based on what game gets the higher Metacritic rating. The loser will ask for a 1 week ban.