By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is Sony's Mascot in Your Opinion

Playstation doesn't have a mascot like Nintendo and Sega that's way it was so successful in the first place, hell even Mario is not as big as the Wii sports and Fits. Mascots are not that significant the way the were back in the 8 and 16 bit days.

Around the Network

At the time, it was easy to say Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, but now... I'm not too sure. I'd probably say Sackboy, or that Colossi:

I don't know why. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Kazuo Hirai. It should be Kazunori Yamauchi though, because he can give PR statements without sounding like he eats delusion hoops for breakfast.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

how about "Buck-O - the Amazing Lack of PS2 b/c Boy"

j/k

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Kratos is the closest thing they've got at the moment, but he's not very fitting for a mascot.

They're definitely trying to make Sackboy a mascot, and given time, I think that's what he'll become. Between LBP, LBP PSP, and Sackboy's appearance in Hot Shots Golf, he's gaining some notoriety, to be sure.

The primary issue with Sackboy, however, is the variety of Sackboys out there. When I think of Sackboy, I see my little blue/white Sackboy that I created in my head. It's not a consistent image for everybody.

Around the Network

kRATOS... if you think of the sony ps you think of gt and kratos..

It's me! Mario!

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Bokal said:
It's me! Mario!

Wrong place, wrong time.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Bokal said:
It's me! Mario!

Wrong place, wrong time.

Was worth it

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

we are al supid.... Sony's playstation has one of the coolest mascots ever... damn that i forgot about them.