By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is Sony's Mascot in Your Opinion

*cough* super smash bros brawl *cough* mario and sonic at the olympics *cough* mario and sonic at the winter olympics *cough*

I never said sackboy wasn't a sony mascot. He's pretty cool, but I think Sony dropped him. Sony should really get an official mascot like Mario and stuff like that. It's good marketing.

Around the Network

I was responding to that guy who said Snake was the most obvious one and that everyone in this topic picked Snake. And don't argue with me about Sonic because I think the same way as you do and I listed 3 valid games in were you could see Sonic as a mascot for the wii even though he's not one. I just said I think the same way about Sonic as I do about Snake. Believe me when I say that most casual gamers don't know about sonic. When they see him in mario and sonic at the olympics they just think oh cool Nintendo character. Seriously, Sonic isn't that popular here, almost no one knows him.

Where does almost no one know Sonic?

Like I said before, in Japan Cloud has been the biggest Sony 'mascot' since 1997.
Outside of Japan, Crash was/was becoming one, but that's over.

''Hadouken!''

The Helgasts are so badass they are the iconic characters in killzone (unlike rico who should be killed off at the very start of killzone 3) they should be pushed more by sony. But i would like nathan drake to be the mascot, definitely my favourite character this gen.

irishLAD09 said:
The Helgasts are so badass they are the iconic characters in killzone (unlike rico who should be killed off at the very start of killzone 3) they should be pushed more by sony. But i would like nathan drake to be the mascot, definitely my favourite character this gen.

When I think of Sony fanboys, I always imagine a hellghast sitting behind a computer screen and typing on a keyboard xD

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

@irashLAD09: i agree with u, helghasts wud make amazing mascots, but i dont think they wud promote villains as their mascots...instead they should try to make an interesting protagonist in killzone 3 and represent him as the face of the console...and i also agree with nathan drake, he is my favourite character this generation also (apart from old snake)...the guy is just so f'in funny and believable!

@KungKras: LMFAO!

stewroids said:
@irashLAD09: i agree with u, helghasts wud make amazing mascots, but i dont think they wud promote villains as their mascots...instead they should try to make an interesting protagonist in killzone 3 and represent him as the face of the console...and i also agree with nathan drake, he is my favourite character this generation also (apart from old snake)...the guy is just so f'in funny and believable!

@KungKras: LMFAO!

MS made an archvillain its CEO, why couldn't Sony simply make them mascots?     

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Kratos Kratos Kratos !