By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK GfK Chart-Track Hardware Installed Bases through June 27

I am not so sure about the 169 being common place. The 179 is still pretty much the norm, you have to ask yourself where do most Wii's get sold and I would lean towards the high street still due to its market.

I can see discounting with prices ranging from 155 to 179 for the Standard Wii. I think the high street will still be pretty much 179. Play have it at 179 and Amazon at 165 so lots of fluctuation certainly it is not the sort after product it once was and is being discounted heavily in places. Market conditions would appear to be leaning toward 150 from the 199 so almost a discount already. I think this indicates inventory issues with them overstocking and now panicing.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network

@kowenicki

WHAT!

that bundle used to sell for £399

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@kowenicki

I meant £299

anyway

That is very striking & says a thousand words.........

@kowenicki

I know I went today.....

ALSO!

I heard a man said

"I want a pre-owned wii"

How things have changed.......there was a time when you couldn't get it "new", forget pre-owned in a GAME store

darthdevidem01 said:
@kowenicki

I meant £299

anyway

That is very striking & says a thousand words.........

Since when did Wii Fit cost £120?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

the 360 out sold the wii and PS3 in the uk.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Interesting stuff. Soccer Mums clearly feeling the credit crunch.

PSN - hanafuda

These numbers are not correct. Don't know how people can believe them.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Is GFK including Ebay?

That is the only way 360 outsold Wii 2:1, unless the whole of Europe are importing and if they are they're not using Amazon.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

tuoyo said:
These numbers are not correct. Don't know how people can believe them.

You got evidence?

Or pics?

Or a link?

Have you got anything at all?