By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If the rumors are true, Sony will comeback

In order to make a comeback, it has to be in the first place, at some point.
Since it has always been in the 3rd place... it has been coming back since... forever.

Around the Network

^ Yeah I was looking at that.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

@Kowenicki      I think he means this 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=78605

Asda - NW London

Stocks limited (Arcade only no game) but have a quick look today. You might be lucky.

kowenicki said:
@garnett

I just think he made it up.... I remember last ASDA sold off all of their old CORE systems for 89.99 in readyness for the Arcade, but I havent seen an Arcade for less than £120 - 125 anywhere.

Some people. Why on earth would I make this up ?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
asda, nw london? thats not very specific is it?

Wycombe

Dont be so agressive ;)

I dont know why they are selling them so cheap. I guess its a sign the Arcade is being phased out. I just checked online and they are 130 quid from the online store.

Wish I had taken a picture now.

Lol... after Metal gear Solid, LBP, Killzone II, so on, PS3 Slim will save the PS3!

Mine is saved, working and with no problems until now, Couldn't care less what place it takes if it keeps bringing good games.

Asda in High Wycombe?

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
slowmo said:
Good thread to bookmark for this festive season. Interesting how Sony are going to launch a slim console, slash the price and add BC all while the company is hemmoraging money still though. I'll believe the rumours if the official announcement ever comes.

Before you go around generalising in six months, bear in mind the name of the OP.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective