By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 10 millions sellers 360 may have?

I consider Wii Sports even if it bundled with the console, i'll count the game that come with an ADD-ON. I think if Forza is a competitor for GT it should have similar sales, if MS advertise it well and create hype it do can reach 10 million.

Around the Network

2, maybe 3.

Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 1 / 2

deathgod33 said:
seriously people only 1?
ok i think Halo 3, MF2 will definitely get 10 million.
COD4 (remember, its still 50 bucks in most stores), Forza 3, Gears 3 also have somewhat of a chance

Seriouslu DUDE, where does your logic come from? Most of your games make no sense. I'm looking forward to Gears 3 more than anyone, but it ain't doing 10 million. Neither is Forza.

I say 2 at least

Bejwelled :) It must be at around 20M now.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

Halo 3: ODST 10 million? Ha!
Modern Warfare keeping legs for 2 or more years especially after release of Modern Warfar 2? Ha!
Forza 3? Ha!

Halo 3 did it and doubt any other will but there is the possibility for ONE more title to break 10 million on 360 but thats it.

none the one who get close is halo 3.

kowenicki said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

lol... Halo3 will get close?

hmmm? now let me see....

Halo 3 currently stands at 9,818,305

It is selling strong at approx 30,000 per week

So.... it should get there in about 6 or 7 weeks..... 

Always pays to do some research before you make yourself look silly, bitter and fanboyish.

Or it's possible that he meant that Halo 3 will get close to 10 million and pass it, while no other game will even manage to get close.

Always tried to read more carefully before you make yourself look silly, bitter, and fanboyish.

MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

lol... Halo3 will get close?

hmmm? now let me see....

Halo 3 currently stands at 9,818,305

It is selling strong at approx 30,000 per week

So.... it should get there in about 6 or 7 weeks.....

Always pays to do some research before you make yourself look silly, bitter and fanboyish.

Or it's possible that he meant that Halo 3 will get close to 10 million and pass it, while no other game will even manage to get close.

Always tried to read more carefully before you make yourself look silly, bitter, and fanboyish.

Uh... I don't think it's kowenicki who had reading comprehension problems in this case.

That is a seriously contrived interpretation. What does the word "none" mean to you?

When all is said and done, the X360 will have almost a dozen 10 million sellers:

Halo 3 - 12 million
Modern Warfare 2 - 11 million
CoD 4: MW - 10 million
GTA 4 - 10 million
Halo 3: ODST - 10 million
Forza 3 - 10 million
Halo: Reach - 15 million
Assassin's Creed III - 10 million
GTA 5 - 10 million
Halo 4 - 20 million