By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 10 millions sellers 360 may have?

Someone is wildly optimistic.

Around the Network

3-4
halo3 11mil
modern warfare 2 10mil
halo something 10mil
gta 4 something 10mil

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Halo 3

Maybe Halo ODST

Halo: Reach...

Milo

Perhaps MW2...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

badgenome said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:
finalrpgfantasy said:
none the one who get close is halo 3.

lol... Halo3 will get close?

hmmm? now let me see....

Halo 3 currently stands at 9,818,305

It is selling strong at approx 30,000 per week

So.... it should get there in about 6 or 7 weeks.....

Always pays to do some research before you make yourself look silly, bitter and fanboyish.

Or it's possible that he meant that Halo 3 will get close to 10 million and pass it, while no other game will even manage to get close.

Always tried to read more carefully before you make yourself look silly, bitter, and fanboyish.

Uh... I don't think it's kowenicki who had reading comprehension problems in this case.

That is a seriously contrived interpretation. What does the word "none" mean to you?

It's very possible that he meant that no games other than Halo 3 would reach 10 million, and that it would be the only game to get close. The sentence is so poorly worded that it's hard to make sense of it. Either way, Kowenicki has no right to jump on him like that. It was rude and uncalled for.

That said, some of you need to make better predictions. Games aren't going to sell 10 million just because they have "Halo" in the title.

Slimebeast wise the F~~K up Halo Reach 15 million, Forza 3 10 million, Halo OSDT 10 million, Halo 20 million. Get a grip man!!!!

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
badgenome said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

hmmm? now let me see....

Always pays to do some research before you make yourself look silly, bitter and fanboyish.

Or it's possible that he meant that Halo 3 will get close to 10 million and pass it, while no other game will even manage to get close.

Always tried to read more carefully before you make yourself look silly, bitter, and fanboyish.

Uh... I don't think it's kowenicki who had reading comprehension problems in this case.

That is a seriously contrived interpretation. What does the word "none" mean to you?

It's very possible that he meant that no games other than Halo 3 would reach 10 million, and that it would be the only game to get close. The sentence is so poorly worded that it's hard to make sense of it. Either way, Kowenicki has no right to jump on him like that. It was rude and uncalled for.

That said, some of you need to make better predictions. Games aren't going to sell 10 million just because they have "Halo" in the title.

LOL "none the one who get close is halo 3."

Just admit you were wrong to call someone out on it.

seece said:
MontanaHatchet said:
badgenome said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

hmmm? now let me see....

LOL "none the one who get close is halo 3."

Just admit you were wrong to call someone out on it.

Thanks for ignoring my previous post and just repeating the quote over again, as if I haven't seen it already. I don't see anything wrong with calling Kowenicki out when he called that poster out in the most rude way possible. He's clearly at fault with the unneeded insults he left.

^^ Oh and you have never insulted anyone on this forum?

Still the guy that said that quote meant it in the way he intended.

Just one.

But if Halo 4 comes out. Bingo.............

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
seece said:
^^ Oh and you have never insulted anyone on this forum?

Still the guy that said that quote meant it in the way he intended.

Care to find any proof that I did? I know I did, but that doesn't make it any more right. And the guy who said that quote used such poor grammar that getting angry over it was foolish in the first place. Correcting him is one thing, throwing a hissy fit over it is another.