By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super mario bros 3 vs Super mario world

this survey is bullshit and your all crazy

Yoshi cries....................

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

SMB3-32

SMW-26

come on Yoshi no need to cry

SMB3-32

SMW-27

This one's for the Yoshis!

I don't know if SMW will be able to catch up. It seems to have fallen behind, and there may be a shortage of voters soon.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Woo! Lets go SMB3!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Around the Network

yay SMW might catch up. we need more voters

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

NO! SMW must not be able to catch up!!! >:-[

The BuShA owns all!

Well I am a bit surpised. I love both games, but picked SMB3. I thought SMW would be winning though.

woohoo the better game is on top, hammer brothers suites, the giant shoe, all classics, yoshi does not make up for the lack of those items, or the lack of giant world

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Super Mario World will always be better, to me. It was my first game ever.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089