By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: Wii won't meet holiday demand

Good luck W29. I know my GameStop in Massachusettes, US managed to have 2 Wiis...for a whole day!

Too bad I didn't buy it, as I wanted to buy a Wii for some of my casual friends. I relented and bought a bundle off of GameStop.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network
Chadius said:
Good luck W29. I know my GameStop in Massachusettes, US managed to have 2 Wiis...for a whole day!

Too bad I didn't buy it, as I wanted to buy a Wii for some of my casual friends. I relented and bought a bundle off of GameStop.

I actually bought a Wii for my Neice and Nephews (their christmas gift from Santa) on Sunday by heading down to Zellers an hour after they opened ... Stores still are getting a steady supply but it doesn't last long so you have to plan how you will get one.

Yeah, just call around. That's what I did. I had to go to a wal-mart at 6 AM and they had almost sold out of their shipment. Me and another guy got the last two. I rarely but occasionally notice one here in Kentucky in walmart. But some places will tell you when their shipment is if you ask. Then just show up early to get yours.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.