By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Remotes begin to ship with jackets

Mafaveli said:
what about nintendo europe?

Nintendo-Europe.com

I just ordered mine and I live in Holland. =]

Around the Network

You can never be TOO phallic.

And yes, Montanna is probably right, they figured the marketing and demographic information from that sheet is worth the 75 cents of plastic and shipping fees.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I was going to order them, but... they look useless

Yep they are available in all regions.

The crappy drawing on the NoA website doesn't make me feall comfy that they will look good or be comfortable, but, meh I will order some for my wiimotes.

I also wonder if I will have to remove them every time I put it back on the charger.

yeh just had a message on my wii from nintendo, i guess europe is in the loop for once lols

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

Looks like something I´d never need... but can I afford not to get something free ???.... I´ll have ten please.

I only have two Wii remotes. But I ordered four for the other two I will eventually have. I love free crap!

@snesboy
they are going to be in the future Wiimote packs too though, so unless you plan on buying those final 2 soon you'll end up with 6 skins.

well in terms of Wiimote accidents i once hit my hand on a chair the ay after i got my Wii (Uni rooms are small though)....otherwise nothing for me.
My uncle was clearly trying too hard at bowling though and let go of it...it flew into the video/DVD player and knocked off the front cover (which just clicked back on)...The remote was unharmed though.

still, although these skins wont really protect the wiimote seeing as it could survive anyway, it might help protect anything that gets in the way.

Good, it's gonna start to get cold soon*is shot*

they are giving jackets to wiimotes so they can be warm during winter.