By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 8 Biggest Hardcore HD games of Fall 2009,

@axumblade

"Hardcore HD"

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Are these hardcore titles or hardcore graphics?

Seriously. I wonder why people are talking about removing Bayonetta, because that may be the only real hardcore game on there. (Bioshock 2 is my other choice, rest are either casual or mainstream)

Otherwise, needs more Demon's Souls.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Decent list, though not 100% to my taste.

Even if I did own a 360, I would still take Forza and BioShock 2 off the list and replace them with games like Dragon Age, Brütal Legend, Ratchet & Clank, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Demon's Souls.

But I'm also buying EyePet, so what do I know?

THe only game that i want from this list is Assasin's Creed 2, and maybe Bioshock 2 but i have to play the first one.

axumblade said:
Rainbird said:
Decent list, though not 100% to my taste.

Even if I did own a 360, I would still take Forza and BioShock 2 off the list and replace them with games like Dragon Age, Brütal Legend, Ratchet & Clank, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Demon's Souls.

But I'm also buying EyePet, so what do I know?

I must say this...All of those games you listed that you want are games I want too (well..i have demon's souls...so i'll just pretend you said you did want bioshock 2 or forza 3. )

It's close enough!

*high five!*

Around the Network
seece said:
Sardauk said:
seece said:
Left 4 Dea should take Bayonetta's place

MMh .. not sure... I like the original Left 4 Dead but I'm still unsure about having the second episode after only one year...

Great list anyway.

lol Still though its going to be better and more "hardcore" than bayonetta

Maybe, but to me Bayonetta is a weird UGO (Unidentified Gaming Objects) so I can't tell

Nice boobs nevertheless...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Buying every single PS3 title in that list...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Bayonetta should stay...that title will most likely be more "hardcore" than any other. If its anything like dEvil May cry and 3...

Also, FPS does not = hardcore. Left 4 Dead is an arcade game...

axumblade said:
nen-suer said:
axumblade said:
Are these hardcore titles or hardcore graphics?

I was gonna say the same thing  XD

Main reason I ask is because I consider Forza 3 as a hardcore graphics game but I don't know if I consider it hardcore gaming experience. I'm not sure if that's what you were thinking too though.

Am thinking Demon's Soul should be on the list, and i also dont classify racing games in general hardcore

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

disolitude said:
Bayonetta should stay...that title will most likely be more "hardcore" than any other. If its anything like dEvil May cry and 3...

Also, FPS does not = hardcore. Left 4 Dead is an arcade game...

Its most likely to be the worst as well ....