By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo 3 : ODST Thread

disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:
should be a good game but at full price its not worth it imo.

1. we don't know what we are getting as of yet. Campaign could be meaty. If you don't have Halo 3 you get ALL maps for multiplayer...plus 3 new ones.

2. Isn't heavenly Sword still 50 bucks? That is from what I've heard a 5 hour experience with no multiplayer component. If that game is full price then Halo ODST should be full price +1

heavenly sword is £19.99 new its on platinum

from what news we have had on odst, is thats its an expansion not a full halo release, i expect around 3 hours of play, with halo 3 multiplayer added on.

for someone who has never had halo 3 online this would be a steal, but in all honesty i think this should release at £29.99

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:

1. we don't know what we are getting as of yet. Campaign could be meaty. If you don't have Halo 3 you get ALL maps for multiplayer...plus 3 new ones.

2. Isn't heavenly Sword still 50 bucks? That is from what I've heard a 5 hour experience with no multiplayer component. If that game is full price then Halo ODST should be full price +1

from what news we have had on odst, is thats its an expansion not a full halo release, i expect around 3 hours of play, with halo 3 multiplayer added on.

for someone who has never had halo 3 online this would be a steal, but in all honesty i think this should release at £29.99

Seeing how I preordered this,Iam hoping is longer than that.And what Kotaku said gives me a bit of hope.

"I was told that ODST campaign will not be as long as Halo 3, which no one who've been following news about the game would be expecting, but it is shaping up to be "much longer" than the original handful of hours estimated by Bungie."

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:

lol 3 hours?? really? you wanna make a bet?

Bingoo said:
@ slime. We are getting tons and tons of pre orders at gamecrazy. Not as many as halo 3 but still

Interesting. Is it a lot more than was for KZ2?

@skeeuk

U fail in ur stealth bashing of the X360. Halo 3: ODST is going give a lot value for money, at least as much as a normal $60 game.

For the fans : http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BdayH3ODSTMaps

"You've laid eyes on Heretic before, both as "Midship" in Halo 2 and through the small looking glass we provided by way of one of the images on our Halo 3: ODST Product Page.  But since today is Bungie Day, we figured you deserved a little bit more perspective.  Here's a sneak peak at Heretic, Citadel, and Longshore, three maps you'll find packed into the Halo 3 multiplayer disc included with Halo 3: ODST.  Click each image to make huge."

I hope we will be able to install the Halo 3 Multiplayer disk on the HD...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

I am not an online gamer but I did enjoy Halo 3, which happens to be the only one I have ever played.

Is this related to that same story at all?

If so, I will definitely be playing this at some point. Looks like fun.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The 3 new multiplayer maps that are coming with ODST. MIDSHIP IS BACK!

Her is 3 new screenshots. They have been added to OP.

More great maps for the king of consoles online games !

I'll try to level up to TrueSkill:30 until then....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

New screenshots on Eurogamer Fance :http://www.eurogamer.fr/gallery.php?game_id=10586&article_id=672799#anchor

So we'll get the campaign that should have been, but was cut short.