By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo 3 : ODST Thread

selnor said:

New Video. AMAZING. Theres a reason why many love Halo, Bungie and the Halo story/games. It's the intensity and masterful design like in this video that spellbinds us. Cannot wait to play this. Also the graphics look very impressive. Great stuff.

There are a lot of really great Halo cutscenes (I even have a few favourite'd on youtube) but I don't think that video is one of the better examples. That girl's just annoying!

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
selnor said:

New Video. AMAZING. Theres a reason why many love Halo, Bungie and the Halo story/games. It's the intensity and masterful design like in this video that spellbinds us. Cannot wait to play this. Also the graphics look very impressive. Great stuff.

There are a lot of really great Halo cutscenes (I even have a few favourite'd on youtube) but I don't think that video is one of the better examples. That girl's just annoying!

I love it. The intesity of going down in the drop pod like that is awesome. Bungie do Space opera in games so Brilliantly. It's reminicent of the whole Firefly feeling.

GTTV visits Bungie in Seattle (you can jump the R&C, Bioshock 2 sections if you want). The whole show is mostly about ODST:

- Firefight
- Tank mission
- Some info about Reach
- music

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/68&ch=1&sd=0?ep=68&ch=1&sd=0

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Aouch ! No matchmaking for firefight ???

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.