By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo 3 : ODST Thread

Launch party ? How does it work ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

Halo 3: ODST GAMESPOT Preview:-

I'll only post the screenshots. Read the whole article here:-
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3untitledodstgame/news.html?sid=6215129&tag=topslot;img;1&mode=previews

Halo 3: ODST Multiplayer Hands-on:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1013150p1.html

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Sardauk said:
sguy78 said:
So we'll get the campaign that should have been, but was cut short.

?

The Halo 3 campaign was too short.

I cannot wait for this game any longer. I made a Official Halo 3: ODST thread awhile back, but it was lost due to my absense from the site but I'm glad selnor made this thread and is keeping it updated.

That recent video selnor posted is sick. I watched it in HD and it certainly has me wanting this game more and more. I play the heck out of Halo 3 already, multi-player wise and campaign wise also.

The graphics look more detailed than Halo 3 also! I cannot wait!!

Question, once you preorder or buy this game. Does it give you direct access to the beta in Halo: Reach of some sort or what?

Around the Network
xlost8 said:
I cannot wait for this game any longer. I made a Official Halo 3: ODST thread awhile back, but it was lost due to my absense from the site but I'm glad selnor made this thread and is keeping it updated.

That recent video selnor posted is sick. I watched it in HD and it certainly has me wanting this game more and more. I play the heck out of Halo 3 already, multi-player wise and campaign wise also.

The graphics look more detailed than Halo 3 also! I cannot wait!!

Question, once you preorder or buy this game. Does it give you direct access to the beta in Halo: Reach of some sort or what?

Yes, that comes just from buying it, though I believe, if you preorder from Gamestop, you get Sgt. Johnson in Firefight mode as well.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

^ Sweet! Thanks bro, will certainly be buying mines on launch day! I need this game along with Halo Wars and Halo Reach. I'm about to get the other 2 books in the novel series pretty soon. I got the first book for $5 at Bornes and Nobles!

Halo is my favorite series of all-time

I have a question. Will I be able to play the multiplayer with the Halo 3: ODST disc?

^Yes, all the maps that were purchased on Halo 3 will be in Halo 3: ODST and you will be able to play multi-player.

Cool, My Halo 3 disc is pretty scratched. I'm not sure if it will last that much longer