By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo 3 : ODST Thread

First day purchase.

Around the Network
sguy78 said:
So we'll get the campaign that should have been, but was cut short.

?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

WheelStriker said:

The graphics look like an improvment over halo 3's. But why call it halo "3" odst? Wouldn't it make sense to call it halo odst?

It started out as an expansion pack for Halo 3 untill E3 2009 when Microsoft said it was now a full game.

kiefer23 said:
WheelStriker said:

The graphics look like an improvment over halo 3's. But why call it halo "3" odst? Wouldn't it make sense to call it halo odst?

It started out as an expansion pack for Halo 3 untill E3 2009 when Microsoft said it was now a full game.

It is not only a full game because MS said so.

When they consider the content of the game, they decided to make a full game out of it, with even more content.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Skeeuk said:
should be a good game but at full price its not worth it imo.

Ah...well, this game has much, much more content than GT5:P.

I thought you paid upwards of 45 bucks for that, or am I wrong?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Cant wait for this one. If I could only get 2 titles this year, this and L4D2 would be top of the list.

Brand new Halo 3 odst Vidoc. Amazing footaage.

God we love our Halo.

selnor said:

Brand new Halo 3 odst Vidoc. Amazing footaage.

God we love our Halo.

I am preordering this game originally for the split screen multiplayer to play with my nephew.But it seems its shaping up to be a great game.Considernig Iam not a halo fan(I found the gameplay of the 1st to generic gameplay wise.).

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

Mine is pre-ordered: 49€ (next day - delivery included).

Let's get a luanch party going...It's me and LordMatrix2004 so far...