By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP Version of The Conduit Coming?

Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

You like it that much? I was talking to Zucas the other and pretty said "it's like those mediorce shooters than come out on PS3 and 360 like Turok and Turning Point, but online is pretty fun"

I am a Wii fanboy. What else is there to get excited about this year besides Red Steel 2?

Hey, I'm excited for Muramasa and Little King's Story.

You still have your PS3, right?

It moved out with my brother.

I think Muramasa looks cool, but not worth plopping down 50 bucks for at launch.

@Aiemond

Not interested in another Mario game. Never was much of a Mario fanboy. Only really liked Galaxy. SM64 plays like shit (at least when I played it back in 2005) it feels really dated. Unlike Ocarina of Time.

@hansolo14

Not interested in Little King's Story either. I have to say I am exactly the kind of person HVS was catering to when they were making The Conduit.

You only like FPS?¿?

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

You like it that much? I was talking to Zucas the other and pretty said "it's like those mediorce shooters than come out on PS3 and 360 like Turok and Turning Point, but online is pretty fun"

I am a Wii fanboy. What else is there to get excited about this year besides Red Steel 2?

Hey, I'm excited for Muramasa and Little King's Story.

You still have your PS3, right?

It moved out with my brother.

That sucks. I hope you're able to play some more games then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Uhm... the Quantum 3 engine is multiplatform... HVG are making Astro Boy: The Video Game for the Wii, PlayStation 2 & PSP...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

you guys kinda beat me to it, but yeah, Quantum 3 engine is a cross platform engine for SD or lower, Quantum 4 is for HD. It's probably just a config file to tell the engine to not do extra things that are not needed.

I doubt porting code would be left in like that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
hansolo14 said:

You only like FPS?¿?

No. Zelda just isn't coming out for another 2 years.

Wow some of you need to just chill out ...

Back in the day, there was a PC game based on the Unreal 2 Engine (I think it was actually Unreal 2 but I could be wrong) that its beta test had several configuration files with commented out Gamecube configuration ... This provided endless speculation that the game was going to be released on the Gamecube, but the game was never ported. What (probably) happened was some developer was working on testing the Gamecube port of the Unreal 2 engine (it was ported to all platforms) and cut and pasted some config from that port to the current PC build and it was released with the section still commented out.

Honestly, it is likely that something similar has happened here ...

FPS's suck on the psp... yes, even medal of honor: heroes (all of them)

If it did end up on the psp, it would be extremely bastardized.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive