By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP Version of The Conduit Coming?

outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

You like it that much? I was talking to Zucas the other and pretty said "it's like those mediorce shooters than come out on PS3 and 360 like Turok and Turning Point, but online is pretty fun"

I am a Wii fanboy. What else is there to get excited about this year besides Red Steel 2?

Around the Network

By the way, this probably isn't going to happen--they may have thought about it at one point, but they're been persistent in saying that they're keeping it Wii-exclusive because the Wii can do things the other systems simply can't. I don't see anything the PSP can do that the Wii can't.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

well..even if it does go to the psp....so what?

i mean, the reason why its special on the wii is that its a very pretty shooter with (fully customizable) wii FPS controls. moving it to another console turns it into another generic shooter, no?

I mean, i dont mean to come off sounding rude but really, one of the things that reviewers complained about was that it was basically more of the same (storyline, action, etc) but what made it good was its great controls on a platform starved of a great FPS.

um..stuff

Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

You like it that much? I was talking to Zucas the other and pretty said "it's like those mediorce shooters than come out on PS3 and 360 like Turok and Turning Point, but online is pretty fun"

I am a Wii fanboy. What else is there to get excited about this year besides Red Steel 2?

Hey, I'm excited for Muramasa and Little King's Story.

You still have your PS3, right?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The engine works on psp, wii and ps2. Thats why the info is in there. It is not coming to psp. Nice try trolls.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

NSMB?

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

Little Kings Story is the best game I've play this gen so far

This guy is still busy being a dick?

outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
outlawauron said:
Snesboy said:
Meh. I have my GoTY

It moved out with my brother.

I think Muramasa looks cool, but not worth plopping down 50 bucks for at launch.

@Aiemond

Not interested in another Mario game. Never was much of a Mario fanboy. Only really liked Galaxy. SM64 plays like shit (at least when I played it back in 2005) it feels really dated. Unlike Ocarina of Time.

@hansolo14

Not interested in Little King's Story either. I have to say I am exactly the kind of person HVS was catering to when they were making The Conduit.

it is also going on PS2... that's the new trend

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.