By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Screens Of Gran Turismo ( PSP )

loy310 said:
No way.... It's on par with T10's Froza 3???

...if it looked as good as Forza 3, then it looks as good as GT5, which it doesn't.

lol, I think this is troll flamebait, attempting to get something started. It has inferior graphics to anything running in 720p.

That said, the game looks good, for a handheld game.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I'm just so surprised it looks better then Forza2 and thats a 360game.

best looking psp game ive seen

PD have done it again!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I'll be getting this game along with my PSP go!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

No suprise here. Remember, Polyphony ran GT4 in 1080i on the Playstation 2. With a resolution of only 272x480, and tech that is in some cases more capable this is what I would expect from a GT on PSP. Plus, they are only running 4 cars on the track at a time.

I will add this game to my list of PSP games that make the others look pathetic.

Daxter
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Gran Turismo

I love the PSP and I am not out to bash the system, but those three games piss me off. Every other dev out there is showing how pathetic they are when games like these are out on the system. Most look like mid way between PS1, and PS2 while these look like late PS2 or early 360 stuff.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

imagine the possibilities with PSP2 released with GT6

:O

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

I am just so happy to have a PSP right now!

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

ZOMG

THIS IS PSP??????????

OMG OMG OMG

PD ARE GODS *kneels in front of GT PSP screens*

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.