By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What canceled game do you want to see make a come back.

Samus Aran said:
Battlefront 3, metroid dread(you can say what you want, but it will never see the day of light imo)

We don't know BF3 is cancelled - I doubt LucasArts would abandon this cash cow.

Around the Network

Eight Days, The Getaway 3 (though I never played the originals), BATTLEFRONT 3!

And the PS3 version of Conviction which may or may not have ever existed and may or may not exist in the future.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Starcraft Ghost. Its been too long for Blizzard to not have released another Starcraft game. That was supposed to tie everyone over until Starcraft II came along. But alas we have been made to wait 10 years for the continuation of the Starcraft Saga.

Project Hammer, Anubis 3

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

sonic xtreme
shenmue 3

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

- Fear Effect 3
- The Getaway 3
- 8 days
- Shenmue

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dsister44 said:
I am surprised that no one has said halo for the ps2 or ds

Actually, I would have liked to see Halo exclusively on the Mac, like it would have been :P