By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What canceled game do you want to see make a come back.

eight days and the getaway 3

Around the Network

Full Throttle 2

Starcraft: Ghost
Command & Conquer: Renegade 2
Tiberium
Star Fox 2

TheThunder said:
Tbone said:
Eight days.

+1

+2

Half Life 1 for the Dreamcast (it got a perfect score in Gamepro magazine! I was so ready to buy it!) and Starcraft Ghost for the Gamecube (hot chick in a well made game? No brainer, for me!).

Around the Network
Vanversive said:
Many of you have probably not heard of this but before sierra was bought out they were working on Gabriel knight 4, but it never saw the light of day.

Oh! I used to play Gabriel Knight 3! AWESOME GAME!!! Too bad there was never a 4..

OT: I guess 8 Days comes to mind... Getaway 3?? Don't really know. Eyedentify?? Canned?

okr said:
Full Throttle 2

Actually, we have a winner!!!

Also:

Redwood Falls for PS3 (and 360?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-eB-oCWsq4

Battlefront 3, metroid dread(you can say what you want, but it will never see the day of light imo)

legend of dragoon 2

I can't think of any. Was Project Hammer canceled or just shelved?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Shenmue, The untitled Earthworm Jim project, Duke Nukem.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling