By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are Nintendo still going to have a Fall Conference this year?

Jizzed in your pants? LOL! very nice and shows that your looking foward. :) Imagine they did announce some kick ass titles then overload excitment to be confirmed.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I hope they show more RPGs :)

I want info on Monolith's next RPG (Monado) and a new traditional Paper Mario announcement ;_; Also, I wpnder if they'll show off DQ X for the first time? Or leave that for TGS maybe. I also want Baten Kaitos III >.>

Whatever they show will be awesome though.

You should really try to play something besides RPG.

OT:I wouldnt rule out some Zelda Wii trailer or DQ X trailer. That said they have so many franchises its insane what they can choose to show off. Even new Wii___ with vitality sensor. I hope we get some news on Project Sora.

Can anyone remember what was shown in last year's conference?? I want to see what
kind of caliber the announcements might bear...

FE and Pikmins 3 footage would be awesome. Nintendo has a great first-party line up for the
holidays AND next year. There's still so many franchises they could fall back on... Where's
Kirby, F-Zero, Kid Icarus, Star-Fox?

And we haven't even much of what the third-parties are doing...

we still have MH3, FF: Crystal Bearers (is it ever coming out??), and Dead Space..

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Valkyria00 said:
Soriku said:
I hope they show more RPGs :)

I want info on Monolith's next RPG (Monado) and a new traditional Paper Mario announcement ;_; Also, I wpnder if they'll show off DQ X for the first time? Or leave that for TGS maybe. I also want Baten Kaitos III >.>

Whatever they show will be awesome though.

You should really try to play something besides RPG.

OT:I wouldnt rule out some Zelda Wii trailer or DQ X trailer. That said they have so many franchises its insane what they can choose to show off. Even new Wii___ with vitality sensor. I hope we get some news on Project Sora.

Project Sora is a long, long way off.

Either way, that is more something i would expect for GDC, since it seems to be more of a dev thing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

How about a new IP?

Around the Network

I cant afford all the games i want this year, if they announce more great titles i will go bankrupt

I can see them announcing Mario Party 9 there. But I really want Star Fox Wii, F-Zero Wii and Kirby Wii all to be announced by E3 2010.

Donkey kong platformer?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Soriku said:
aiden.cronus said:
Can anyone remember what was shown in last year's conference?? I want to see what
kind of caliber the announcements might bear...

FE and Pikmins 3 footage would be awesome. Nintendo has a great first-party line up for the
holidays AND next year. There's still so many franchises they could fall back on... Where's
Kirby, F-Zero, Kid Icarus, Star-Fox?

And we haven't even much of what the third-parties are doing...

we still have MH3, FF: Crystal Bearers (is it ever coming out??), and Dead Space..

Last year they had...Sin and Punishment 2, Cosmic Walker, Mario and Luigi 3, DSi, Samurai Warriors 3, Tales of Graces very first reveal, Another Code/Trace Memory Wii, Let's Tap, Endless Ocean 2...

Basically, a lot of big stuff. The year beofre that had MH3 and a bunch of other stuff.

MH3 is coming in August, FFCC: TCB coming Q4 this year, and Dead Space is coming sometime this year but they're not going to show that at a Japanese show.

Either way, their fall conference has a bunch of really promising announcements.

I can't believe you forgot Punch-Out!!

You bastard.

we will get a whole lot of stuff we dont expect like cosmic walker and dynamic slash and stuff like that

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia