By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Request Cheats/FAQs

I think it would be great if I had the option to only see requests for games I own. I'm willing to help people if I can, but if each and every request will show up, I'll just ignore it.

So as others have requested already, please give us this option.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

*nordlead* yep i know what to do know so i have no more use of the added feature

outlawauron Unlockables
Name: Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball
Console: XB

I read in EGM that could go unlock topless bathing suits. How exactly do you do it? I've looked around and it's starting to really bug me!
22nd Jun

Shame on you, outlaw!

badgenome said:
  outlawauron Unlockables
Name: Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball
Console: XB

I read in EGM that could go unlock topless bathing suits. How exactly do you do it? I've looked around and it's starting to really bug me!
22nd Jun

Shame on you, outlaw!

Come on! We all know that there has to be a way!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok just got home and was like 2 cheat request whats that but efter reading this thread i understand :)

Around the Network

Cant you make it so that the Cheat requests only appear to those who have listed that they own that specific game. Cus now i have to cheats about some Wii stuff, and i've never even looked at a Wii.

Also, would be nice if you could delete the pendig once. Since, in my case, i can't help with the two Wii cheats. And still the message is there "2 Cheat Requests". Would be nice if i could delete them.

shame i thought i was made godmin

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm receiving messages and wall post about my cheat request but they all ask me why I send it to them.

Ahh another new feature while I was sleeping XO lol

This is a cool feature, thanks TalonMan!

Probably mentioned, but here's a few potential addons

1. auto filter cheat requests based on games that are actually in your 'owned' list.
2. ability to simply remove a cheat request from your notifications, vs all or none.