By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Help me decide my new Avatar!

I'd vote for Lenneth, but I don't like that picture.

I once had a VP avatar ^^

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
I think Ashe get my vote even though I would use a different picture.

I have a alternate picture of Ashe that I didn't feel was up to par. I had a exceedingly hard time getting a good picture of ashe to begin with, and in the end I flipped a coin to see which one I would choose to go up there. Here is the alternate.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

NightstrikerX said:
outlawauron said:

I have a alternate picture of Ashe that I didn't feel was up to par. I had a exceedingly hard time getting a good picture of ashe to begin with, and in the end I flipped a coin to see which one I would choose to go up there. Here is the alternate.

I like that one better. She doesn't look constipated there.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
NightstrikerX said:
outlawauron said:

Haha, now that you mention it. The original picture DOES look at little on the constipated side.

Son1x said:
I'd vote for Lenneth, but I don't like that picture.

I once had a VP avatar ^^

I don't have a alternate for lenneth unfortantely. Maybe next time I decide to change my avatar I'll see if I can find a better lenneth picture.

TERRAAAA! You know you want Terra, Nightstriker. You know you do.

Around the Network

Innez Lorenz

She looks like somebody's nice mom.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

NightstrikerX said:
outlawauron said:
NightstrikerX said:
outlawauron said:

Haha, now that you mention it. The original picture DOES look at little on the constipated side.

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw it first.

FFXII is the only one of those I've played, or played enough, to make good judgements of, but I suppose I can still vote.

Innes Lorenz, whoever she is, gets my vote. She looks the best to me, and the picture itself is somehow better as an avatar than the others are. Well, that is, if it's actually a she and not a he - it's pretty hard to say that these days, though I am fairly sure this one's what she looks like. But still, if it's a he, ignore my vote (or count a negative vote :P).

Also, don't pick Ashe - that picture is just terrible and she isn't that great even otherwise (in any sense).

outlawauron said:
NightstrikerX said:
outlawauron said:
NightstrikerX said:
outlawauron said:

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw it first.

Since it's hardly fair to the original 5 contestants to begin changing their pictures. I added the alternate Ashe picture to the user suggested ones. When I decide to change my avatar again in the upcoming months. The alternates will be appearing as the main contestants so Ashe will get a better chance that time. If you want though, you can still throw your vote down for the alternate ashe.

I pick alternate Ashe. (not the constipated one)