By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 13 vs Tales of Graces

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
As much of an Anti FFXIII gamer i've been, i'd still say FFXIII. tales games... there just.... ew.. most of the time anyway.

how can you like code geass and not like the new tales? =P the character designer is the person who did the manga parts, it's not clamp but ah well.

Around the Network

sorry to say this but since final fantasy is the most popular rpg or jrpg in gaming history. I got to go with 13.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

FFXIII will be better on the PS360, while Tales of Grace will be better on the Wii.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I'd love for FF13 to be awesome, but the main franchise has been failing for a while for me, So i'm going to say that I am more hyped for Graces.

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
sorry to say this but since final fantasy is the most popular rpg or jrpg in gaming history. I got to go with 13.

Should have just said "jrpg", because Pokemon holds the title for most popular RPG in gaming history, I beleive.

Around the Network
g-value said:

I really don't know which game will be better.

Oh puh-leese.  You have a signature filled with Tales artwork with an avatar of the same and you defend Vesperia all the time.  

Pretending you're unbiased is like pretending a northerner with a cheese-hat wearing a Packers jersey is a Vikings fan.

dahuman said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
As much of an Anti FFXIII gamer i've been, i'd still say FFXIII. tales games... there just.... ew.. most of the time anyway.

how can you like code geass and not like the new tales? =P the character designer is the person who did the manga parts, it's not clamp but ah well.

Clamp ftw, code geass ftw. Tales of games ftl, except maybe Vesperia... MAYBE ... :P

deathbleachnarutodbz said:

sounds like you are just following a crowd of people, got any opinions of your own besides uh, that?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
dahuman said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Clamp ftw, code geass ftw. Tales of games ftl, except maybe Vesperia... MAYBE ... :P

I still don't get it man, have you seen the combat in ToG? that is just.... hot damn. wait, are you a PS3 only owner? =_=;

I'm going with FF13. I LOVE Tales combat systems, but dread the art style. It's usually why I wait until they're half price or lower before I buy them. I'll eventually get both, but 13 I'm anticipating the most.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2