By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn in europe we havent had any yet. do u think one of you could record the ad and put it on youtube. im really eager watching it.

Around the Network

Great news, but where is the Storyline trailer on TV? I don't want to see random gameplays, I want to see this on TV:

Hisiru said:

Great news, but where is the Storyline trailer on TV? I don't want to see random gameplays, I want to see this on TV:

Thats the only one I keep seeing only cut down for 30 seconds...

Former something....

I just saw another one on UFC Undisputed....It was awesome. I loved the music. Appealing and Convincing.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Huh, i was watching Adult Swim last night, and missed it.

Hopefully Comedy Central will use it tonight while i watch Jackass 2

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

So wait... it wasn't an actual commercial for TC, but rather, an announcement that the commercials were being sponsored by TC..? Or something? :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
So wait... it wasn't an actual commercial for TC, but rather, an announcement that the commercials were being sponsored by TC..? Or something? :p

It's both right before the comercials start it says that Jackass 2 is going to be on that night. Then it's says Jackass 2 is sponsored by The Conduit on the wii, and about 5 secs after it goes into The Conduit commercial...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Cheebee said:

It's both right before the comercials start it says that Jackass 2 is going to be on that night. Then it's says Jackass 2 is sponsored by The Conduit on the wii, and about 5 secs after it goes into The Conduit commercial...

Ahh, I see. So there IS an actual commercial for the game, cool. :) It'd be pretty dumb otherwise, but this is sweet. :)

I wonder if we'll see any advertising here in Eurpope, I've been seeing a ton, - A TON - of commercials for 1st party Wii games lately. Wii Fit, Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Rhythm Paradise, Walk With Me... it's crazy. I mean, I see them almost every single time there's a commercial break, really.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Well I saw one at 1 pm on comedy central so im guessing they do

mM
Cheebee said:
Blacksaber said:
Cheebee said:

Ahh, I see. So there IS an actual commercial for the game, cool. :) It'd be pretty dumb otherwise, but this is sweet. :)

I wonder if we'll see any advertising here in Eurpope, I've been seeing a ton, - A TON - of commercials for 1st party Wii games lately. Wii Fit, Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Rhythm Paradise, Walk With Me... it's crazy. I mean, I see them almost every single time there's a commercial break, really.

I would say in a few weeks since the game got pushed back...

Former something....